Folk remedies for vesiculitis: an overview
Vesiculitis (spermocystitis) is a disease that affects the seminal vesicles.
It occurs against the background of other inflammatory processes in the urogenital system of men, stagnation in the vesicles.
Neglecting the treatment of symptoms of vesiculitis in men is an inevitable cause of infertility.
Vesiculitis - what is it and how to treat it, read the article.
Description and classification
Vesiculitis is an inflammation of the seminal vesicles located in men between the bladder and the prostate.
The existing classification distinguishes three forms of vesiculitis:
- Acute. It is characterized by vivid manifestations. It starts suddenly, the symptoms increase rapidly.
- Chronic. Smooth course of the disease. Symptoms mainly manifest during intercourse.
- Prostatic vesiculitis. The simultaneous development of inflammation in the prostate gland and vesicles. It occurs with frequent constipation, disrupts blood circulation in the pelvic organs.
- Vesiculitis can be unilateral and bilateral. In the advanced form of the disease, there is a complication of vesiculitis in the form of suppuration of the seminal vesicles. This form is treated exclusively by surgery.
Diagnosis of vesiculitis
Before the specialist prescribes the main treatment, he needs to be diagnosed. This is necessary to accurately diagnose and prescribe effective therapy. The following diagnostic methods:
- Collection of information about the medical history (medical history),
- Inspection by a urologist (visual examination, palpation, rectal examination),
- General analysis of urine and blood (detection of the content of leukocytes, red blood cells, bacteria),
- Analysis of seminal fluid (identification of changes in the structure of sperm),
- Analysis and seeding of the secretion of seminal vesicles,
- Ultrasound examination of the paired male organ and prostate gland,
- Examination of a urological smear under a microscope,
- Identification of bacteria in a urological smear,
- Detection of STDs,
- Computed tomography and nuclear magnetic resonance,
After the doctor has identified the disease through diagnosis, he prescribes the traditional method of therapy. Treatment of vesiculitis with antibiotics (medication method), or surgical intervention (treatment of chronic vesiculitis, advanced stage). After consulting with a specialist, with his approval, in parallel, you can start therapy with alternative methods.
Propolis has a beneficial health effect. To cure the prostate, vesiculitis, adenoma is a very effective remedy. To do this, use tincture of 20% inside and make candles from propolis into the rectum.
30 - 40 drops of propolis infusion should be diluted in 30 - 50 ml water. Apply 3 times a day for half an hour / hour before eating.
In parallel with this course, it is necessary to make candles in the rectum. This should be done daily before bedtime. Such alternative treatment should be carried out for 3 weeks - a month.
Propolis can also be added to food. Put 3 grams of chopped propolis into your meal daily. This must be done three times a day.
Also at night, you can put 10 grams of this plant on the cheek. Propolis is an excellent remedy for many diseases.
Reasons for development
Vesiculitis is a disease of infectious etiology that occurs due to the entry of staphylococci, streptococci, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, chlamydia, ureaplasma into the organ.
The following infection pathways are distinguished:
- Hematogenous - with tonsillitis, tonsillitis, caries.
- Lymphogenic - through lymphatic flow with hemorrhoids, prostatitis.
- Ascending - through the spermatic cord, with urethritis, orchitis.
Provoking vesiculitis factors are:
- sexual abstinence
- illegible, frequent sexual intercourse,
- sedentary work,
- reduced immunity
- inflammation in the intestines
In 30%, vesiculitis is a complication of prostatitis, 5% of cases of the disease are caused by the herpes virus.
It is necessary to prepare a balm of Red Root. To do this, take 50 grams of dry chopped red root, pour 30 - 40 degree alcohol (0.5 liter). Insist the obtained substance one or two weeks in a dimly lit room, at room temperature.
The resulting tincture must be filtered. You need to take it half an hour before eating food, from half to 3 teaspoons 2 to 3 times a day. Last use should be 3 hours before bedtime.
Add tincture-balm is necessary in any herbal tea. The period of use is 1 to 3 months. Then you need to take a month break.
After this, the course must be repeated. It is advisable to perform such a procedure 4 times a year.
Treatment of vesiculitis with folk remedies can be done with parsley. To do this, grind its seeds and pour over with hot water.
Put on a small fire. Boil the broth for a quarter of an hour, then let cool. It is necessary to use 1 tablespoon 1 time per day.
Since ancient times, this plant is considered an effective tool for cleansing the urinary tract. This action differs and other plantssuch as carrots, celery, cucumbers, asparagus, as well as berries: cranberries, blueberries. Use the juice of the listed plants at 600 ml per day.
A decoction from such a herbal harvest helps perfectly from an ailment: 25 grams of calendula, 15 grams of field stalnik, 25 grams of yarrow, 15 grams of fennel, 10 grams of horsetail, 10 grams of nettle.
It is necessary to take 2 tablespoons of herbal collection and pour 0.5 liters of hot water in a thermos. Insist a few hours. Use 3 times a day for 1/3 cup.
Vesiculitis: symptoms and treatment in men
Acute and chronic vesiculitis manifest themselves in different ways:
- Acute form:
- sharp pain in the lower abdomen, aggravated by bowel movements,
- frequent urination with blood
- pain during ejaculation, blood in semen,
- involuntary erection at night,
- fever, chills.
- Chronic form:
Sometimes the only symptom in the transition of vesiculitis to the chronic stage is an admixture of blood in semen.
Sometimes men feel:
- unexpressed pain in the groin and sacrum,
- painful erection, dim orgasm,
- discomfort during urination.
When vesiculitis becomes chronic, only signs of a sexual nature appear. As the disease develops, pus appears in the semen.
How to treat vesiculitis? The specific drugs prescribed by your doctor depend on the type of pathogen.
With inflammation caused by staphylococcus a streptococci prescribed:
- Erythromycin - 200 mg 2-3 times a day.
- Sumammed (azithromycin) - 500 mg 1 time per day.
- Furagin - 50 mg. 3 times a day.
- Metacycline - 300 mg. 2 times a day.
With inflammation caused by chlamydia, ureaplasma, gardinella prescribed:
- With vesiculitis, Dalphaz, Linkomycin, Dalacin, Miranem, Macmirror, Lidaprim - the dose and frequency are prescribed strictly individually.
- For two days, immunotherapy with Levamisole, Viferon, Solkourovak is carried out.
- After two days, antibiotic treatment begins.
- Ten days later, a course of macrolides or tetracycline drugs.
- After the first stroke due to illness, a break of 5-7 days is taken. Then the course of antibiotics for vesiculitis is repeated, with their change.
If the cause of vesiculitis is gonorrhea or syphilis, benzyl penicillin is given intramuscularly.
With stagnation of a secret in the vesicles, are assigned:
- Trental - 400 mg. 2 times a day.
- Obzidan - 1 tablet 3 times a day.
- Aescusan - 1 tablet 3 times a day for two weeks.
During the treatment of vesiculitis, the patient must adhere to a special diet.
Excluded products that irritate the genitourinary system:
- intensifying gas formation - bean cabbage,
- smoked and fried
- canned food, pickles,
- strong tea, coffee, alcohol,
- the diet must include sour milk, fish, lean meat, juices, vegetables and fruits.
As mentioned earlier, therapy should be carried out in combination. One of the complex methods consists in the following procedures:
- Warm mini enemas from infusion of chamomile, eucalyptus leaves, calendula with the addition of mineral water,
- The introduction of propolis suppositories into the rectal passage,
- The application of healing mud on the perineum,
- Warm baths in a sitting position,
- Mud rectal swabs.
As part of the general course of treatment, rectal suppositories for vesiculitis are widely used. This tool reduces pain, inflammation. As the only therapeutic drug, without the use of antibiotics, suppositories will not work. They are an adjuvant that relieves the symptoms of vesiculitis.
The following drugs are most effective:
- Anestezol. The composition includes benzocaine - a local anesthetic.
- Voltaren. Used for prostatitis and inflammatory diseases of the male reproductive system.
- Rifampicin. Candles antibacterial action.
- Prostopin. Promote tissue regeneration, have a restorative effect.
Folk remedies for the treatment of vesiculitis
With vesiculitis, it is possible to carry out treatment with folk remedies that have anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, strengthening the body's defenses. At the same time, medicinal herbs well stimulate the regeneration of damaged tissues. Useful material in the article "A delicate problem, balanoposthitis, traditional medicine will quickly solve."
In medical practice, two types of vesiculitis are considered: infectious and non-infectious. If the first is caused by a fungal, viral, bacterial infection, then the second is a stagnant form.
Therapy of vesiculitis with folk remedies in combination with professional medical help will help in the fight against infectious agents, eliminate stagnation of venous blood, and help strengthen the immune system.
Pollen and honey
Home treatment can also be done with pollen and honey. To do this, mix the ingredients with a dosage of 1 to 1. It is necessary to take one teaspoon 3-4 times a day.
The course of use is one and a half months. After a week of use, the dosage can be increased to 1 dessert spoon, 3 times a day.
The product must first be diluted with 100 ml of boiled liquid and let it brew for several hours. Beekeeping therapy is very effective in tandem with drug therapy. This tool perfectly helps not only from vesiculitis, but also from prostate adenoma, prostatitis, prostatic hypertrophy.
Collection number 1
The infusion has an immunomodulating effect, helps in the fight against microorganisms that cause vesiculitis.
The collection includes herbs:
- black poplar buds - 15 g,
- burdock root - 25 g,
- sage leaves - 10 g.
- Hypericum leaves and flowers - 5 g.
Herbs are chopped and mixed. In the evening, 2 tbsp. tablespoons of raw materials and steamed with boiling water (500 ml) in a thermos for 12 hours. The infusion is taken before meals for 30 minutes (3 times a day), 50-60 ml. The course of treatment is not less than a month. Repeated if necessary.
In severe forms, vesiculitis can be cured only in a hospital setting. The patient is assigned a half-bed regimen in combination with a laxative diet.
The course of treatment of vesiculitis with antibiotics from the group of penicillins, macrolides, cephalosporins and antibacterial agents is combined with physiotherapeutic procedures:
- Hot baths for the pelvis - 15-20 minutes in the morning and evening. To enhance the therapeutic effect, baths are used with fillers (coniferous, mineral, herbal). They have a relaxing, antispasmodic, analgesic effect.
- Groin warmer.
- Instillation of silver nitrate into the urethra.
- Microclysters with antipyrine - twice a day.
- UHF, electrophoresis.
The latest treatments are:
- Laser therapy - transrectal, transurethral. A flexible conductor with an LED is introduced into the organ and laser exposure is performed.
- Mud treatment - with anal tampons or applications on the groin area with special healing mud.
- A good therapeutic effect is given by transrectal massage of vesicles, which stimulates blood circulation in the organ. Treatment of vesiculitis: how much massage is needed? They do it approximately every two days, and the full course consists of 12-15 procedures.
Collection number 2
General strengthening, anti-inflammatory, promoting tissue regeneration.
- nettle leaves - 10 g,
- horsetail grass - 10 g,
- calendula flowers - 25 g,
- fennel seeds - 15 g,
- field steel grass - 15 g,
- yarrow grass - 25 g.
Boiling water (0.5 l) is poured 2 tbsp. tablespoons of medicinal raw materials. Insist two hours in a thermos, filter. Drink 1 month three times a day before meals, 1/3 cup.
Collection number 3
Cleansing, anti-inflammatory. Grind and make up the collection in one piece:
Fall asleep in a thermos 2 tbsp. collection spoons and pour boiling water (400 ml) for two hours. After filtering, the drug is taken twice daily for 200 ml.
In case of complications of vesiculitis, the presence of edema and purulent discharge, a surgical operation to clean the vesicles is used.
It consists of the following steps:
- A catheter is inserted into the bladder.
- 2 cm above the anus an incision is made in an arcuate shape.
- Through the incision, access to the prostate opens, and from it to the seminal vesicles.
- Pockets of vesicles are opened, drainage is done in them.
- The operation ends with layer-by-layer suturing of the wound.
Treatment of inflammation of the seminal vesicles
- The crushed grass of a pear (1 tablespoon) is poured with boiling water (1 cup) for three hours. Reception of по cup infusion four times a day.
- In folk medicine, parsley root is used. In fresh form it is rubbed (1 tbsp.spoon) and pour a glass of boiling water. Insist night in a thermos, and filter in the morning. 30 minutes before a meal, take 1 tbsp. spoon, 4 times a day.
- Parsley seeds (2 tbsp.spoons) are pounded and poured with boiling water (500 ml). Stew for 10 minutes over low heat, insist 12 hours. As any remedy from herbs, filter, and drink daily 4 times a day - 50 ml.
Baths and enemas
When diagnosing an ailment, in conjunction with the prescribed drugs, baths with decoctions of herbs are recommended. Procedures act with a wide range of therapeutic effects - anti-inflammatory, warming, calming, enhancing blood flow to the affected area. For broths use chamomile color, sage, calendula, nettle, horsetail, bark from willow and oak, yarrow.
For 1 liter of water, 200 g of grass in any combination will be required. Bring to a boil and insist, wrapping the container for 1 hour. Before going to bed, take a bath with a decoction lasting at least 15 minutes.
For enemas, useful in inflammation, make a decoction of medicinal herbs according to recipes, as for baths. They put enemas 10 days before bedtime.
How to recognize vesiculitis and not miss a disease
Symptoms of acute vesiculitis are expressed by pain in the pelvis, in the inguinal region, giving into the pelvis, sacrum, pubis. More often the pain is one-sided. Strengthens at the time of the act of defecation, with a full bladder. Suffering brings pain during ejaculation. Blood appears in the semen. Often there is an increase in temperature, headache, general malaise.
In chronic course - pain at the time of ejaculation and erection. After intercourse, the pain does not pass 2-3 hours. The quality of the orgasm is reduced. Involuntary ejaculation is observed.Urination becomes frequent, painful, difficult.
It happens that chronic vesiculitis occurs without pronounced symptoms. The only thing the patient complains about is the presence of blood spots in the sperm. More severe symptoms are pus in the urine and semen. As a result, azoospermia, infertility.
Can a disease be prevented?
Causes of the disease can be seemingly harmless at first glance, behavioral factors that are easy to avoid.
- Repeated hypothermia.
- Sedentary work, sedentary lifestyle.
- Nicotine abuse, alcohol addiction.
- Interrupted intercourse.
- Sexual excesses.
- Long sexual abstinence.
- Irregular rhythm of sexual activity.
- Inflammation in the pelvis - proctitis, dilated hemorrhoidal veins.
- Mechanical injuries.
- Failures in the immune system.
From all of the above, we can already draw conclusions and prevent this from happening in our lives. Men's health should not depend on circumstances. Always keep it under control.
The recipes of traditional medicine provided in this article are used only as an adjunct in the complex treatment of vesiculitis. Self-medication often leads to disastrous results. If you suspect a disease or are concerned about the symptoms described above, seek the help of a urologist, reproductologist, or surgeon.
Baking soda is an effective treatment for various diseases on their own. Soda can be treated and such ailments as vesiculitis, prostatitis, hemorrhoids. Typically, this tool is used for external use: compresses, baths, rinsing the perineum, rubbing and douching.
Of course, treatment with sodium bicarbonate does not replace antibiotic therapy. But still, sodium is an excellent helper in the fight against diseases of various kinds.
Dilute 1 teaspoon of sodium in a glass with boiled liquid. Before an enema, you need to take 0.5 liters of fluid and go to the toilet.
After you make an enema from the prepared solution, stand in the pose "birch". After that lie down on the right side for several minutes. Such therapy can be performed no more than 1 time per day.
Vesiculitis - symptoms and treatment with folk remedies
Prostatitis is often complicated by vesiculitis - inflammation of the seminal vesicles.
Alternative treatment of vesiculitis is basically the same as with prostatitis. In the acute stage, electrophoresis of antibacterial drugs, UHF therapy are prescribed, in the future - mud and heat treatment in the form of reflex segmental effects (on the zone of the belt, "cowards" according to Shcherbak), mud, naphthalan rectal tampons, and pain - novocaine electrophoresis.
- With vesiculitis in combination with physiotherapy, a tincture of 10 g of sage leaves, 5 g of St. John's wort, 15 g of black poplar buds, 25 g of burdock root gives a rather good effect. Take 25 g from this mixture, pour 0.5 l of boiling water and insist in a thermos for 10-12 hours. Take 50 ml of warm infusion 3 times a day for 15-20 minutes before meals for 1-1.5 months.
Of particular note with vesiculitis is the benefit of burdock. It has an analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect due to the presence of sitosterol, stigmasterol and especially essential oil in it, under the influence of which the inflammation in the seminal vesicles resolves.
Do not forget about the importance of maintaining the right lifestyle. After all, the following factors can contribute to the occurrence of vesiculitis, as well as other inflammatory diseases of the genital area of men:
- A sedentary lifestyle, which leads to the appearance of all kinds of stagnation in the pelvis,
- Subcooling, including general
- A diet that causes frequent constipation,
- Irregular sex life (either too violent or too rare)
- Frequent interrupted intercourse,
- Foci of chronic infection in the body (dental caries, chronic sinusitis).
Treating vesiculitis, as well as prostatitis, is best in combination. Here you will need drugs that have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory properties, as well as painkillers. One of the effective methods in the complex of the entire treatment is local therapy, which consists in:
- Hot microclyster with infusion of chamomile flowers, eucalyptus leaves, calendula, with mineral waters,
- Rectal candles with propolis,
- Mud applications in the perineum,
- Hot sitz baths
- Mud rectal swabs.
Among the methods of traditional medicine are particularly effective:
- Decoction from the collection of the following plants: 25 gr. calendula, 25 gr. yarrow, 15 gr. field stalnik, 15 gr. fennel, 10 gr. horsetail, 10 gr. nettles. Take 2 tablespoons of the collection and pour 500 ml of boiling water in a thermos. Let it brew for 2-3 hours. Take 1/3 cup after meals three times a day.
- Warm baths, the temperature of which should not exceed 40ºС. Add at least 200 g to water. chamomile pharmacy. It perfectly removes inflammation and accelerates the treatment of vesiculitis. Also, chamomile will relieve skin sensitivity, remove irritation.
- Propolis is an excellent alternative medicine that is used in the treatment of many diseases. With vesiculitis, propolis can also produce a good healing effect. Add 3 grams daily to food 3 times a day. shredded propolis. It’s good to put 10 grams on the cheek for the night. propolis, leaving until morning.
- Grind parsley seeds and pour boiling water, cook for 15 minutes, then cool. Take 1 tablespoon daily. Parsley has been used since ancient times as an excellent diuretic that flushes the urinary tract. Other vegetable juices: carrot, cucumber and celery, as well as berries: cranberries and blueberries have similar properties.
- Drink at least 600 ml of asparagus juice per day,
- Red root balm tincture. Need to take 50 gr. dry Red Root and put on for 7-10 days to infuse 450 ml of vodka (30º-40º). It is necessary to insist in the dark at an air temperature not higher than room temperature. Get tincture, it needs to be filtered. 2-3 times a day, half an hour before a meal, take ½ to 3 teaspoons of this tincture. It must be added to a glass with green or other herbal tea. The last example should be in the evening 3 hours before bedtime. Conduct a course of treatment for 1-3 months. Then be sure to take a break for a month. Then the course can be repeated. It is best to conduct two, three or even four courses per year.
Forms of the disease
In urological practice, vesiculitis is divided into two forms of the course of the disease:
Seminal vesicles are a paired organ and are anatomically located near the prostate. If the genitourinary system functions without disruption, then they are assigned the role of a reservoir where the prostatic secret is preserved. The anatomical structure of the vesicles includes the base, body and excretory duct. They connect to the vas deferens, due to which the sperm go out. That is, it is clear that it is difficult to overestimate the importance of this body for men.
The difficulty in timely detection of vesiculitis lies in the latent symptoms of the disease, because of which it often acquires a chronic form.
Our readers recommend
Our regular reader got rid of PROSTATITIS by an effective method. He tested it on himself - the result is 100% - complete disposal of prostatitis. This is a natural remedy based on honey. We checked the method and decided to advise it to you. The result is quick.
The cause for the development of the disease can be a common infection, such as flu, tonsillitis and osteomyelitis.
Men are affected by vesiculitis, regardless of age. Guys under the age of 20, men who are of reproductive age, as well as older people can get sick. The spread of the disease affects the level and lifestyle. For example, in young men, the disease can appear when sexual partners often change or with urogenital infection.
Self-treatment of the disease
Treatment of vesiculitis at home is widespread among patients. At the first stage of the disease, such methods can be called quite acceptable. With their help, you can eliminate the unpleasant symptoms of inflammation of the seminal vesicles.
You can treat vesiculitis at home if your doctor does not object. But if the disease is actively progressing or it is already in the chronic stage, then, in most cases, surgery or a course of aggressive antibiotic therapy is indicated, and the patient should be hospitalized. In this case, the patient should be freed from workloads, bed rest is also indicated. The use of thermal procedures and dietary compliance will speed up the healing process. The prognosis for acute vesiculitis is favorable. In a bilateral process, infertility may occur.
Prevention of acute vesiculitis is the timely comprehensive treatment of acute urethritis and prostatitis, the correct use of all endourethral manipulations.
In folk medicine, you can find a large number of recipes. The most effective and proven folk remedies using medicinal herbs:
- You will need to take St. John's wort - 10 grams, sage leaves - 10 grams, burdock root - 25 grams, a teaspoon of nettle, calendula, fennel, field stalnik, black poplar (kidney). Pour the herbal mixture with boiled water, in an amount of 500 ml. Over the next 12 hours, the herbal harvest should be infused. Treatment involves three meals a day before meals. The treatment course lasts two months. Such a tool has an antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, analgesic effect. When taking herbal collection, immunity increases, wounds heal quickly.
Before you independently use one of the above recipes, you should definitely consult with your doctor.
Patients with symptoms of vesiculitis are prescribed massage of seminal vesicles through the rectum, mud applications on the groin area, hot baths, warm enemas with infusions and decoctions, which have a restorative and anti-inflammatory effect. Good indicators of the treatment of symptoms of vesiculitis, or prolonged remissions can be achieved with the use of physiotherapy in the form of electrophoresis, magnetotherapy and laser therapy. These devices, equipped with special nozzles, are inserted into the urethra of the patient. In the complex of treatment of vesiculitis, immunomodulators, hepatoprotectors and anti-dysbiosis agents must be prescribed.
Other recipes for home treatment
The main therapeutic measures are antibiotic therapy, a course of physiotherapy. You can also use the treatment of vesiculitis with folk remedies. Alternative medicine recipes suggest the use of compresses, lotions, herbal baths, rectal suppositories. All funds have a therapeutic and prophylactic effect and have repeatedly proved their effectiveness as auxiliary methods.
- Tincture of 20% propolis is the most popular remedy among patients with vesiculitis. To take it, you need to dilute 30 drops of tincture in 50 grams of water and take it three times a day an hour before meals.
- Another very effective remedy is rectal suppositories containing propolis. To make candles, you need to pour 40 grams of crushed propolis with one glass of ethyl alcohol. The tool is infused for two weeks, but it must be shaken every day. After two weeks, the resulting tincture must be boiled so that ethyl alcohol evaporates. There will be a mushy mass, in which you need to add 2 grams of cocoa. Mix everything thoroughly and form candles, which can be stored in the refrigerator. Use one at a time daily before bedtime. The duration of the treatment course varies from one to four weeks, depending on the severity of the disease.
- Juice treatment.
- Among folk recipes, the use of various freshly squeezed juices is widespread. The carrot, celery and cucumber juices have a diuretic effect. Their daily use well releases the urinary tract, while increasing the body's resistance to various infections.
- You can use any juices, both vegetable and fruit. Dilute them with water is not necessary. The main condition is to prepare the product immediately before use. If desired, honey may be added for sweetness. Drinking up to three glasses of juice daily is recommended.
- It will help relieve inflammation by preparing warm baths with a pharmacy chamomile. The plant has a strengthening effect on the protective functions of the immune system, reduces the sensitivity of the skin. For cooking, pour 200 grams of chamomile with boiled forty-degree water. It is recommended to take an herbal bath no later than 20 minutes before bedtime.Use of this method is allowed throughout all therapeutic measures for the treatment of vesiculitis.
- Baths with herbs are very useful, thanks to a warming effect that enhances the blood flow in the affected area. Medicinal herbs have anti-inflammatory and soothing properties. For cooking, you can use sage, calendula, horsetail, oak or willow bark, nettle and yarrow.
- A special effect is given by enemas, which are carried out using herbal decoction. For preparation, the same plants are taken as for the baths. It is recommended to carry out the procedures daily before going to bed at night. The duration of the treatment course should be at least 10 days, after which a break is required.
In the absence of timely treatment of vesiculitis, which is also called spermatocystitis, the patient may experience the following serious consequences:
- The development of an inflammatory purulent process in the testes. At the same time, acute pain torments the patient in the groin and sacrum.
- Intoxication of the body, which is accompanied by fever, weakness, chills, headache.
- With the development of the infectious process, pus can begin to spread to nearby organs.
- Bacteria acting as pathogens can enter the bloodstream, which threatens the development of sepsis. This is the most dangerous complication that can lead to death.
- Infertility, the development of which is provoked by the prolonged course of the chronic form of the disease.
- Sexual dysfunction occurring in the absence of proper treatment. As a result, the patient's quality of sexual life is reduced, erectile dysfunction develops, in which pain is acutely felt during intercourse.
Preventive measures against vesiculitis are aimed at preventing the occurrence of relapses of the disease. In most cases, urologists recommend patients a spa treatment and, if possible, prescribe them the necessary direction. It is quite difficult to prevent the inflammatory process in the seminal vesicles. The main actions should be aimed at finding out the reasons for its development.
Initially, local inflammation in the form of prostatitis and urethritis is subject to elimination. Treatment consists in the rehabilitation of foci of chronic infection with antibacterial therapy. But the disease can occur due to an infection far from the seminal vesicles. That is, all available infectious foci should be exposed to treatment. Even carious tooth damage in some cases can lead to the development of vesiculitis. Slight hypothermia can provoke the disease, while acute symptoms can immediately appear.
The following rules will help reduce the risk of development:
- Dress according to weather conditions, avoiding hypothermia.
- If work consists of sedentary work, then you should try to take regular breaks during which you can walk a little.
- Avoid constipation. If necessary, immediately take special preparations to thin the stool.
- If possible, you should give up such bad habits as smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Masturbation, the absence of a permanent sexual partner can lead to inflammation.
- Sexual life should be regular.
- Infectious diseases should be treated promptly.
- Maintain a healthy diet and exercise.
- Periodically undergo physiotherapy, reflexology courses that strengthen the immune system and regenerate tissues.
- To normalize the metabolic process, it is recommended to undergo electrotherapy and exercise physiotherapy.
- The main rule is daily personal hygiene.
It is possible to give a prognosis for vesiculitis based on the form of the disease, its course and individual characteristics of the patient. If we are talking about an acute form with suppuration of the seminal vesicles, then here you can not do without surgical intervention. This is the only way to prevent the development of life-threatening consequences. In the chronic form, it is enough to start treatment in time during an exacerbation of the disease, and then the prognosis for recovery is quite favorable. The lack of therapy threatens with serious complications that can lead to infertility and damage to neighboring organs.
Vesiculitis is characteristic of men who have long-term prostatitis. In addition, inflammation of the seminal vesicles is often a complication of urethritis and epidymitis. Symptoms of vesiculitis are facilitated by sedentary work, a sedentary lifestyle, constipation, malnutrition, both sexual activity and abstinence, hypothermia, inflammatory processes in the body, weak immunity, purulent infections or infections of a general nature.
If vesiculitis is not treated, then in most cases, the pain intensifies, the scrotum swells, and pus appears in the scrotum itself. In this case, only surgery will help, after which, the doctors will not give you any guarantee that you can then have children.
Relapse and Prevention
It is almost impossible to cure vesiculitis one hundred percent, the presence of any provoking factor can serve as a trigger for a new manifestation of the disease. Those who have spermocystitis are advised to carefully monitor their health, monitor the state of their own urogenital system. When relapses occur, a spa treatment is indicated.
One of the important factors is nutrition. The menu should contain a complete set of vitamins and minerals. To prevent constipation, which can become a source of infection, meals that are high in fiber should be included in the diet.
The disease can return with hypothermia, so you need to wear warm clothes in the cold season. Harmful to the male body long sexual abstinence, sperm stagnation.
Prevention of vesiculitis:
- Timely treatment of male diseases: prostatitis, urethritis.
- A healthy lifestyle, sufficient physical activity to prevent stagnation in the pelvic organs. If by occupation you have to spend a long time sitting, you must do physical exercises every hour to stimulate blood circulation in the pelvis. Squats, swings, bends are effective.
- Compliance with intimate hygiene.
- Remediation of all foci of infection in the body: carious teeth, tonsils with tonsillitis and tonsillitis.
- Inadmissibility of promiscuous sexual intercourse.
- Quitting alcohol and smoking.
Vesiculitis is a serious inflammatory-infectious disease leading to impaired reproductive function of men. The disease most often occurs against the background of other inflammatory processes, therefore, their timely treatment is necessary first of all. Successful treatment of vesiculitis depends on a timely visit to a doctor.
Hello, Alexander Burusov is in touch - an expert at the Viva Man men's club. Today we will consider the treatment of vesiculitis with folk remedies. In the article, a large number of different alternative treatment options have been selected for you so that you can choose the most suitable for you.
Vesiculitis is an inflammatory process of a paired male organ. As a rule, the disease is a complication of other infectious diseases, such as prostatitis.
Vesiculitis can have acute and chronic forms. In the acute form, they usually resort to medical treatment. In the chronic form, surgical intervention is needed.
Anti-inflammatory and immune drugs, physical and electrotherapy are used as additional therapy, as well as spa treatment, acupuncture and physiotherapy exercises. Treatment of vesiculitis with folk remedies can also be used as additional therapy. Apply folk remedies only with the permission of a specialist and in conjunction with the appointment of traditional medicine.
What it is?
Vesiculitis is an acute or chronic urological disease that is characterized by one or two-sided inflammation of such paired glandular organs as seminal vesicles. According to statistics, more often (in about 80-85% of cases), bilateral damage to this part of the reproductive system is observed.
Usually it is a complication of other inflammatory processes in neighboring organs that arose earlier in a man (for example, against the background of prostatitis, epididymitis, urethritis, proctitis, orchitis, paraproctitis, etc.). In addition, this ailment often immediately takes on a primarily chronic course, or the acute process often ends with a chronic inflammation.
Causes of vesiculitis
Among the urgent causes contributing to the appearance of vesiculitis are, first of all, infection. Its entry into the seminal vesicle can occur under the influence of a variety of sources. In particular, these can be the urethra (which occurs with urethritis), the bladder (respectively, with cystitis), the kidneys (with pyelonephritis, glomerulonephritis), blood (due to infections of another type of organs: pneumonia, tonsillitis, osteomyelitis, skin pustules).
In addition, the following reasons are also distinguished:
- Depression of the general condition of the immune system,
- Duration of stay in a sitting position, lack of exercise,
- Excessive sexual activity or, conversely, the duration of sexual abstinence,
- Malnutrition, which results in constipation,
- Pelvic injuries
- The proximity of the seminal vesicles to the rectum, provoking fistulas between them, which, in turn, leads to vesiculitis.
Any of these reasons has the right to exist in the practice of urology, however, the most common source for infection of the considered area of the seminal vesicles is the prostate gland. The fact is that it is with her that the seminal vesicles are directly connected, which in particular is ensured by the ejaculatory flow. Accordingly, in the case of prostatitis, the infection can easily pass through a short “tube” to the vesicle, thereby causing vesiculitis.
For this reason, there is a clear correlation between the prevalence of vesiculitis and prostatitis, a complication of which it becomes about 10-30% of the total number of cases.
What is going on in the body?
With the development of infectious vesiculitis, pathogens (bacteria, viruses, fungi) provoke inflammation of the vesicles, swelling and tissue infiltration make it difficult for urine to flow out. Constant urine retention leads to urethral seminar reflux and aggravation of the infection process. Violation of the contractile function of the vesicles according to the hyporeflex type is manifested by a decrease in the amount of ejaculate produced. The vesicles are supplied with plenty of blood, with inflammation, the vessels lose their elasticity and are torn, which contributes to an increase in pressure in the pelvic cavity during ejaculation.
With aseptic vesiculitis, the congestion of the genitourinary venous plexus leads to arterial constriction, venous congestion and increased vascular permeability. As a result of these processes, ischemia of all organs of the small pelvis, including vesicles, develops. It is proved that with inflammation the level of testosterone decreases and the level of prolactin rises, which has a negative effect on the secretory activity of vesicles and fertility.
With aseptic inflammation, the contractile function of the seminal vesicles is impaired by the hyperreflex type, resulting in early ejaculation, spontaneous erections and nocturnal emissions. With any type of inflammation, spermatodynamics suffer, infertility can form. Aseptic vesiculitis, when activated, secondary microflora takes on an inflammatory character. Recent studies have shown that insufficient production of Semyogelin I contributes to the occurrence of vesiculitis, which is associated with the loss of natural defense mechanisms against bacteria.
Signs and symptoms of vesiculitis
In men, acute vesiculitis begins suddenly, with signs of intoxication syndrome. The following symptoms appear:
- The temperature rises sharply to 39 ° C.
- Patients complain of acute pain in the inguinal region, in the perineum, in the lower abdomen.
- Pain radiates to the lumbar and sacral regions.
- During bowel movements and urination, the pain intensifies, which is associated with the pressure of the crowded rectum or bladder on the seminal vesicles.
- When the rectum is released, mucus with streaks of blood (contents of the vesicles) is released from the urethra.
- After defecation or urination, the pain subsides.
These symptoms are pathognomic (characteristic) signs of acute vesiculitis. Also, the acute phase of the disease is characterized by painful ejaculation, and an admixture of blood is detected in the sperm. An erection often suffers.
Signs of chronic vesiculitis in men are similar to acute symptoms, but have a more erased form.
- Patients are concerned about aching or pulling pains in the groin, perineum, sacrum and lower back.
- Pain occurs periodically.
- Erections become painful, and urination is frequent.
- The quality of the orgasm suffers (sensory perception is erased or the orgasm disappears altogether).
- Sexual intercourse becomes short and painful.
- Sperm has a reduced sperm count.
Complications of vesiculitis can be the worst. As a rule, there is only one reason for their development - this is the absence or delay of treatment. Purulent inflammation of the vesicles requiring surgery, which was mentioned above, is not the most serious problem that a patient with poorly treated vesiculitis can expect. The consequences can be much more serious if the infection goes down the vas deferens. In this case, inflammation of the epididymis will be observed with a possible transition directly to the genital glands.
The testicles are an organ that has a special barrier, which prevents the penetration of various substances that are in the blood into their parenchyma. These substances include not only infectious agents, but also drugs. Thus, if the bacterium nevertheless somehow gets into the testicles in some roundabout ways, then it will be very difficult to get it from there. You could even say, almost unrealistic. Of course, after some time, inflammation can stop on its own, only after it the most serious consequences remain - the complete absence of childbearing function.
How to treat vesiculitis?
In men, treatment of vesiculitis must be carried out necessarily in combination with the treatment of the underlying disease.
Acute vesiculitis treatment begins with the appointment of broad-spectrum antibiotics, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. To prevent constipation, mild laxatives are prescribed in combination with a diet. Anti-inflammatory substances are also used in the form of rectal suppositories and warm microclysters. When removing the symptoms of acute inflammation, treatment of vesiculitis is continued with physiotherapeutic agents: UHF therapy, ultrasound therapy, magnetotherapy, laser therapy, sinusoidal modulated current therapy, electrophoresis. Assign a massage of the seminal vesicles, warm sessile baths.
Treatment of chronic vesiculitis is carried out according to a similar scheme: antibiotics + anti-inflammatory drugs in general and local form, physiotherapy, massage.The difference is that antibiotics are carefully selected taking into account the data of bacterial seeding of sperm, they are used in several consecutive courses with a change of the drug, anti-inflammatory therapy is carried out using hormonal drugs.
For successful treatment of vesiculitis at home, it is necessary to change the usual way of life to a healthier one, which implies a healthy diet, regular bowel movement, a more mobile lifestyle that prevents the occurrence of congestion in the pelvis, regular sex with a regular partner. Without such changes, the treatment of chronic vesiculitis can either be unsuccessful or have only short-term success, and sooner or later the symptoms of vesiculitis will appear again.
What is needed for prevention?
To prevent the development of vesiculitis, men should avoid:
- unprotected sex and promiscuous sex,
- sexual abstinence
- stressful situations
- alcohol and smoking
- physical inactivity and prolonged sitting
- masturbation and sexual perversions.
The following measures will help prevent inflammation of the seminal vesicles:
- Timely access to a doctor for diseases of the genitourinary sphere, tonsillitis, proctitis and other inflammatory infectious diseases.
- Regular sex with a trusted partner.
- Protected sex only.
- Remediation of chronic foci of infection.
- Sports, gymnastics and frequent active pauses during sedentary work.
- Organization of proper nutrition.
Vesiculitis is an inflammation of the seminal vesicles in men. The function of the seminal vesicles is very important: they keep the secret of the prostate. The inflammatory process leads not only to a host of unpleasant sensations - upon transition to a chronic form, it can cause infertility. Treatment of acute and chronic vesiculitis will vary, all the features of therapy will be discussed in the article.
Vesiculitis: symptoms and treatment
Pathology is characterized by inflammation of the seminal vesicles. In the male body, this paired organ is involved in the process of ejaculation, and also reproduces fructose, which is necessary to maintain normal mobility and vitality of germ cells. This disease appears as a complication of infections already existing in the body, which include prostatitis, urethritis or orchitis.
How does the development of the disease
Vesiculitis is an infectious disease. Pathological microorganisms can reach the seminal vesicles by the hematogenous route, this is often observed with flu, pneumonia or tonsillitis. They can also reach this organ via the lymphogenous pathway or penetrate the spermatic cord (ascending path). The appearance of this disease can lead to the ingestion of the following microbes that cause infection in the genitourinary system:
- E. coli
- gonococcus and other microorganisms.
After reaching the seminal vesicle, they begin their active reproduction on the mucous membranes, thereby provoking the development of the inflammatory process.
The following factors can contribute to the appearance of vesiculitis:
- improper diet, as well as prolonged constipation,
- body hypothermia,
- illegible sex
- stay in one position for a long period of action,
- weakened immunity
Symptoms of the disease
Vesiculitis can have a chronic and acute form. The chronic stage occurs as a result of an untreated acute form of the disease, but may also have a primary chronic development. Pathology begins to manifest itself with painful sensations in the perineum, which are pulling in nature, with frequent urges to urinate, erectile dysfunction and altered sperm composition. In frequent cases, there is an irradiation of pain in the lumbar region. An erection becomes painful, orgasms can completely stop. Patients notice pain and accelerated ejaculation. This form of the disease requires long-term treatment, after which a stable remission can be achieved.
Sometimes patients are not disturbed by any symptoms of vesiculitis. They can find out about its presence only after a thorough examination.
The acute form of the disease reveals itself with a sudden increase in temperature, as well as the appearance of painful sensations in the anus, sacrum or groin. This pain is aggravated by bowel movements, as well as emptying the bladder. In addition to high fever, men can feel chills. Many of them have a headache, as well as increased fatigue. Patients complain of frequent nightly urination and the appearance of blood in semen. In many men, such phenomena occur against the background of existing prostatitis, which is chronic. In this case, patients often confuse these symptoms with an exacerbation of the latter. Such inflammation is called by specialists prostate vesiculitis. If it spreads to neighboring tissues, then paravesiculitis occurs.
What are the complications?
In the absence or insufficient treatment of acute vesiculitis, suppuration or empyema appears in the seminal vesicles.
If the disease is chronic, then the inflammatory process can affect the epididymis and contribute to the appearance of chronic epididymitis. It is worth noting that bilateral epididymitis in a chronic form contributes to the appearance of infertility in men.
The principles and objectives of the treatment of vesiculitis
How exactly to treat vesiculitis largely depends on the causes of the disease. If a man has acute bacterial vesiculitis, the goal is to destroy the infection and stop the inflammatory process with antibiotics. When the pathology is stagnant, chronic, preference is given to drugs to eliminate stagnation in the genitourinary system.
Both types of vesiculitis during treatment require the use of symptomatic agents - laxatives, painkillers.
General recommendations during the treatment of vesiculitis are as follows:
- Observe bed or semi-bed mode (as necessary).
- To refuse from bad habits.
- Avoid constipation.
- Do not supercool.
- Eat with the exception of heavy, annoying food, observe the optimal water regime.
- Have more rest.
After confirmation of acute vesiculitis, certain antibacterial drugs are prescribed. Antibiotics in this case are selected depending on their effectiveness in the genital area, bactericidal activity, as well as price. To eliminate the disease, specialists use not only macrolides, but also a group of fluoroquinolone preparations. Specialists also prescribe anti-inflammatory drugs and drugs that have an analgesic effect. To reduce pain during a bowel movement, it is necessary to take laxative drugs that will help normalize stool. When the patient's body temperature drops, it will be necessary to move on to physiotherapeutic procedures, among which are especially effective:
- taking a hot bath
- special massage
- applying warm warmers to the perineum,
With the existing purulent process, surgery is performed, in which the vesicles are opened and the purulent mass is removed. Then they are drained using a special drainage tube. In addition to opening the abscess, some patients undergo a vesiclectomy or removal of the vesicle. Do not forget that with inadequate treatment of the acute form of the disease, it can go into the chronic stage.
In the treatment of chronic vesiculitis, physiotherapeutic measures are prescribed, as well as certain antibacterial drugs. If such treatment does not bring a positive effect, then the vesicles are punctured and cleansed. Mud applications are prescribed by specialists, as well as a special massage of the diseased organ, which is performed through the rectum.
In acute vesiculitis, antibacterial drugs are mandatory. In the severe form of the inflammatory process, which is treated in a hospital setting, antibiotics are used in injections or droppers.
Broad-spectrum drugs are usually prescribed that stop the growth of microbes:
After stopping the inflammatory process with antibiotics, a massage is prescribed to obtain the secretion of the seminal vesicles, the secret is examined by microscopy and bacterial seeding. This is necessary for the correction of antibiotic therapy and is especially required for its poor effectiveness. When inflammation is caused by rare pathogens (chlamydia, ureaplasma, Klebsiella), combination therapy with macrolides with fluoroquinolones or tetracyclines is used. If the cause of vesiculitis lies in the defeat of syphilis or gonorrhea, Rifampicin is prescribed together with cephalosporins.
Other types of medications used in the treatment of acute vesiculitis:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs to relieve pain, reduce inflammation, bring down temperature - Indomethacin, Diklak, Ketonal.
- Laxatives for gentle bowel cleansing and pain relief during bowel movements - Dufalac, Bisacodyl.
- Candles with analgesic effect, quickly reducing pain - Anestezol, Novocain, Diclofenac, Ibuprofen.
- Uroantiseptics to improve the effectiveness of local antiseptic actions - Furadonin, Furomag.
- Instillation of a solution of silver in the urethra.
The treatment of chronic vesiculitis is much more complicated, the therapy is longer. It is important to combine medication, physiotherapy, diet, lifestyle changes. Analysis of the secretion of seminal vesicles is carried out regularly for 4-6 weeks until complete recovery.
The drugs against chronic vesiculitis are as follows:
- Antibiotics - what, the doctor decides, taking into account the sensitivity of microorganisms to active substances. More often, droppers and drugs such as Ciprolet, Levofloxacin, Clarithromycin are prescribed.
- Analgesic suppositories with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory components - Nimesulide, Celebrex, Ortofen.
- Drugs from the group of alpha-blockers for blocking the receptors of the gonads and normalizing urination - Omnik, Dalfaz.
- Medicines to increase immunity - Echinacea, tinctures of Eleutherococcus, Ginseng, Pyrogenal, Viferon, Tactivin.
- Angioprotectors, drugs to improve blood microcirculation and venous outflow - Dartilin, Trental, Venoruton, Eskuzan.
- Herbal preparations for the restoration of sexual function - Prostagut, Verona (prescribed after the main course of therapy).
In acute vesiculitis, any warming up and massage are contraindicated, but after the inflammation subsides and in the chronic form of pathology, physiotherapy will help the patient to fully recover. It is useful to use hot sitz baths, warming up with heating pads for 15 minutes twice a day. Warmers are placed on the perineum.
Physiotherapeutic treatment is aimed at increasing blood flow to the vesicles, at enhancing immune defense and improving metabolism.
It may include such techniques:
- Warm enemas with infusions of herbs. Strained infusions are injected 100 ml into the rectum, and then lie on their sides for 20 minutes.
- Massage. It is carried out through the rectum in courses of 10-15 procedures, helps to expel the inflammatory contents of the vesicles into the urethra, and eliminates stagnation.
- Ultrasound. It has an antimicrobial effect, increases the permeability of tissues. Helps dissolve seals.
- UHF It has anti-inflammatory effect, activates the immune system.
- Laser Therapy Enhances tissue regeneration, increases blood flow, reduces pain.
In addition, magnetotherapy, reflexology, mud therapy, hydrotherapy, microcurrents may be recommended to the patient.
In order to prevent relapse of vesiculitis, it is necessary to treat existing urethritis and prostatitis in time.
You can reduce the risk of developing inflammation in the male reproductive system with the help of such measures:
- Prevention of hypothermia, prolonged sitting.
- Prevention of constipation.
- Refusal of frequent change of sexual partners, unprotected acts.
- Prevention of perineal injuries.
- Rejection of bad habits.
- Stress control.
- Regular sex life.
- Timely treatment of any infections.
- Remediation of foci of infection in the body.
- Doing sports.
- Proper nutrition.
To prevent the onset of the disease, it is necessary to eliminate all existing diseases of the genitourinary system. This primarily relates to chronic prostatitis. It is very important for men not to be cold. If they have sedentary work, periodically they should take breaks to warm up. In addition, regular sex life will be beneficial for every man.
What the lack of treatment can lead to
Without appropriate treatment, patients experience a rise in temperature to 39 degrees Celsius. In men, there is a gradual increase in pain, as well as other manifestations of the disease. Subsequently, purulent exudate may appear in the vesicles. The inflammatory process can also go to the epididymis, thereby causing bilateral epididymitis and further infertility.
Folk remedies used for this disease
To combat pathology, candles with propolis are used, as well as vegetable juice. It is prepared by mixing juice from fresh beets, carrots and cucumbers in equal quantities. Men need to take it no more than 4 times a day, in an amount not exceeding 120 ml at a time. At night, it is necessary to introduce pre-prepared candles with propolis into the rectum. However, before using the above means, it is mandatory to consult with a specialist.
Causes of the disease
Vesiculitis symptoms and treatment depend on the causes of the development of the disease. Therefore, the causes of vesiculitis are of paramount importance. Therefore, they should be considered more specifically. In medicine, there are two large groups of causes of the disease.
infectious causes are always associated with the ingestion of bacteria. It can be various viruses, pathogens. For example, chlamydia, Trichomonas, tuberculosis, gonorrhea pathogens and so on. As you can see, diseases of the venereal group can lead to the development of the disease. Accordingly, if disassemble vesiculitis in men (causes), treatment will be based on taking antibiotic drugs,
there are still stagnant reasons. It consists in the stagnation of elements that are produced by seminal vesicles. Remaining in them, these substances begin to poison the bubbles. This leads to the formation of inflammatory processes. As a result, both vesicles become inflamed, since this is a paired organ. Stasis in the pelvic organs can lead to the disease. Thus, in men, vesiculitis symptoms and treatment will be different from the signs and treatment of an infectious form of the disease.
In general, the development of the disease leads to ingestion of irritants in the form of an external infection or virus. And with stagnation, the liquid produced by the bubbles themselves becomes a poisonous element.
Signs of the disease
It is necessary to identify signs of vesiculitis in men. After all, an undiagnosed disease can go into the chronic phase.In this case, chronic vesiculitis in men, the symptoms and treatment (medication) will already be different than with the initial form of the disease. The chronic phase is extremely difficult to treat. Moreover, this disease can lead to irreversible consequences in the form of infertility. Therefore, it is necessary to know the signs of the disease in order to pay attention to them in time and begin treatment.
Among the symptoms of vesiculitis, it is necessary to indicate the most striking manifestations of it:
- the most striking sign is pain. Sharp sensations occur in the groin, that is, at the site of localization of seminal vesicles. Pain can be noted only in one direction. So, the bubbles are affected unevenly. In this case, the pain will be so pronounced that it can be noted in the pelvic area and felt in the sacrum,
- the end of sexual intercourse may also be accompanied by pain symptoms. When the bladder is full, pain appears
- attention should be paid to the presence of blood in semen. This symptom is very characteristic of vesiculitis,
- general malaise is observed against the background of an increase in temperature, a mild, but constant headache,
- involuntary ejaculation is often observed,
- pain symptoms can be not only at the end of sexual intercourse. Even the state of excitation of the genital organ will be accompanied by pain. Often after completing sexual intercourse, the sensations of pain persist for several hours,
- problems with urination are often noted. They are again expressed in pain, inability to empty the bladder, difficulty in starting the urination process itself.
This is a very extensive symptomatology. Basically, it is expressed precisely by pain. This is clearly demonstrated for vesiculitis in men symptoms (photo).
Vesiculitis symptoms of the photo clearly show how the disease is expressed. But her treatment is often limited to relieving symptoms. Inflammation subsides, but pathogens remain in the body. When the effects of drugs are weakened, they again begin to manifest themselves.
The danger of the chronic phase lies in the possibility of infertility. This will be an irreversible process. Therefore, the disease must be treated in a timely manner, then the prognosis will be only positive.
Can there be vesiculitis in women
Vesiculitis in women symptoms and treatment is a common question. If you understand the human anatomy, it will become clear that women cannot have such a disease. The female body simply does not have such an organ as seed bags. After all, they are associated with the testes and play an important role for sperm viability. Semen sacs are directly connected to the testicles that produce sperm.
But women cannot form sperm, as the female body is endowed with an egg. Women do not have seminal sacs or testicles producing sperm. Therefore, vesiculitis is an exclusively male disease.
Causes of vesiculitis.
Such a disease never acts independently, and always complements a more complex disease. It is always a consequence of such pathological phenomena as abnormalities in the functioning of the prostate gland, epidemic, urethritis, cystitis, etc.
Most inflammatory processes are provoked by yeast and sexually transmitted infections of a specific and non-specific etiology.
Representatives of these groups, as a rule, form the chronic course of inflammation.
Divided into two different in nature species:
- Verticulitis developed as a result of damage to the seminal glands by infection.
All organs included in the male reproductive system are closely related to each other by the ducts and glands. This is due to the rapid spread of infection.
Congestive manifestations of vermiculitis is an inflammation process caused by stagnation of seminal fluid and venous hyperestasis of the pelvic region.
They are provoked by a lack of mobility in the lifestyle, age-related changes, a violation of regularity in sexual life, a violation of the digestive tract (constipation), etc.
What is vesiculitis?
Often, prostatitis gives a complication of painful inflammation of the seminal vesicles, called vesiculitis. Seminal vesicles account for 55–65% of semen and play a huge role in the mobility and productivity of male seed.
It is important to diagnose the disease on time, since in the absence of proper treatment, a permanent chronic form may form. This can provoke impotence and infertility.
Signs of illness
Inflammation can be infectious and non-infectious. The infectious type is excited by the entero-bacterial, viral or fungal flora. The inflammatory form is formed during stagnant processes in the genital area.
Among the symptoms of the disease can be identified:
- male sexual dysfunction,
- discomfort when urinating,
- strong pain.
Alternative methods of treatment
When the first symptoms occur, an effective remedy against vesiculitis can be done by yourself. The correct treatment of vesiculitis with folk remedies is similar to therapy for prostatitis.
With independent attempts to cure non-infectious vesiculitis, alternative treatment is often very productive.
In the acute period, a course of antibiotics, UHF and electrophoresis are required.
Further, mud therapy in the form of compresses on the pelvic area is possible.
Mud anal compresses are very effective, and with pain, ion-galvanization with novocaine is used.
Effective treatment of chronic vesiculitis with folk remedies occurs with the help of herbal infusions. A good result can be obtained with a combination of herbal medicine with physiotherapy procedures.
Here are some recipes:
Sage (15 gr.), St. John's wort (5 gr.), Poplar buds (15 gr.), 30 gr. Burdock (30 gr.). Take 1 tbsp. l collection, pour boiling water (500 g.) and insist 10 hours. Take 50 milliliters 3 times a day, be sure to eat. The course is from one to 1.5 months.
Calendula flowers (25 gr.), Yarrow plant (25 gr.), Nettle foliage (10 gr.), Field stalnik leaves (25 gr.), Fennel grass (15 gr.) And horsetail (10 gr.). Take 2 tbsp. l Collect and pour at least 500 g. boiling water. Insist 2-3 minutes., Take after meals three times a day for 1/3 tbsp.
It is necessary to highlight the usefulness of burdock. It gives an analgesic effect and well relieves inflammation.
One of the additional ways that contribute to recovery are:
- the use of warm enemas from the collection: calendula, chamomile, eucalyptus,
- candles with healing propolis,
- mud applications in the perineum and in the anus,
- warm mud baths.
Additional methods for getting rid of vesiculitis
Among the methods of traditional medicine, the most effective are:
- juice therapy
- Fresh squeezed fruit and vegetable juices, which can be combined, are considered to be very necessary for curing the disease, complement the taste of honey. You need to drink 3 glasses of various juices throughout the day.
- hot baths with herbal decoctions,
- Warming up, they increase blood flow, providing an anti-inflammatory and relaxing effect. Use baths with calendula, sage, chamomile, nettle and other medicinal plants. At the same time 200 gr. brew herbs in 1 liter of boiling water. Insisting an hour, pour the broth into the bath. The duration of the procedure is no more than 15 minutes.
It is advisable to use enemas with a hot decoction of herbs. Herbs are used the same as for baths. Enema should be set at bedtime for 9 days.
yoga for chronic vesiculitis
soda with vesiculitis.
Soda is used in the form of compresses, added to the bathtub, washed with crotch and wiped.
It is necessary to remember the importance of the correct lifestyle of the patient. The following conditions can contribute to the occurrence of vesiculitis, as well as other inflammatory diseases of a sexual nature:
- motionless lifestyle
- poor nutrition
- irregular sex life
- ragged sexual acts,
- protracted infectious problems.
If you ignore the symptoms and refuse treatment, the disease can enter the acute phase, which is characterized by inflammation, the appearance of pus and pain.