Chinese hemorrhoids transdermal patch
Chinese hemorrhoid patches are used at the initial stage of hemorrhoidal disease. Transdermal drugs quickly stop the symptoms of the disease, reducing pain.
Thanks to numerous television programs, Internet sites and even TV shows, many people know that the methods of treating various diseases are divided into two significant groups. Treatment can be conservative (various drugs) and surgical.
The existing medical traditions have alternatives. For example, Chinese medicine is trying to treat vascular and proctological diseases without surgery. In particular, it uses a transdermal product - hemorrhoids patches!
Chinese transdermal medicine
Chinese hemorrhoids patch is a product that is used as a treatment and prevention of proctologic disease. What's the secret?
Practically everyone knows about biologically active points on the human body. They represent certain projections of our internal organs and systems on the skin. The impact on certain zones allows you to fight a wide variety of diseases and conditions. For example, therapy is done with acupuncture and / or massage.
Transdermal medicine (literally - “through the skin”) implies a special effect on biologically active points. It suggests that drugs of predominantly herbal origin must penetrate the human body in strictly defined areas. In this case, the active components immediately go to the "destination". Act on the causes and manifestations of a particular ailment. Actually, the effect is made using special plasters.
Chinese manufacturers of transdermal therapy highlight several advantages of this treatment:
- the active components of the patches immediately get to the desired projection point of the diseased internal organ or system,
- the effect of drugs begins almost instantly and continues all the time while the product is on the skin,
- there is no load on the gastrointestinal tract,
- if allergies or other side effects occur, treatment can be stopped immediately.
To combat hemorrhoids, there is a special patch. In addition, it is recommended to use it for detoxification of the whole body, glued to the corresponding reflex zones of the feet.
Action on hemorrhoids
A key cause of hemorrhoidal disease is impaired blood flow. It is with him that the patch from hemorrhoids fights in the first place. After treatment, the condition of the hemorrhoidal nodes improves. Accordingly, all signs of the disease decrease and then disappear.
Bleeding, itching, swelling, burning and peeling in the anal area cease.
This effect is provided by the components of the "pill", which is placed on the inside of the patch.
There are only five main ones: the root of the hemorrhage, borneol, Chinese gall, papaverine hydrochloride and berberine hydrochloride.
How to use - instruction
Where is the patch attached? The product is placed on the skin in the navel area. This zone, like the feet, contains many biologically active points. During use, the “tablet” is converted into a gel, which is then absorbed by the pores of the skin.
It will take a little preparation:
- Is there vegetation on my stomach? Hair (if this is not a light subtle fluff) must be removed.
- The skin of the navel and around should be thoroughly washed.
- The area of the sticker should be dry, it is impossible to apply any emollient creams and other products.
The standard adhesive patch term is 24 hours. For specific diseases and cases, the time may be changed.While the product is on the skin, it is important to listen to your own feelings. Light discomfort somewhere in the depths of one’s own abdomen is perfectly acceptable. This may be a reaction to stimulate blood flow.
People who are prone to contact dermatitis, it is advisable to arrange an additional check. To do this, it is recommended to stick a very small piece of the patch on a sensitive area of the skin (usually this is the bend of the elbow). If an adverse reaction does not occur after a quarter of an hour, the test can be considered successful.
How fast it works
With hemorrhoids in the initial stage, a positive effect is manifested already on the first day. A full course will require eight plasters. Launched, complicated hemorrhoids require two to three courses of treatment.
Body Detox Patches
Another known cause of hemorrhoids is an unbalanced diet. The general condition of the body at the same time becomes sometimes very deplorable. Someone can not get enough sleep, someone picks up any infection and so on.
Cleansing the body in this case will help to significantly improve well-being. Add to this an increase in the effectiveness of antihemorrhoidal therapy. According to the manufacturer's instructions, the reflex zone in the area of the fourth and fifth toes is responsible for the intestinal tract. Patches for acute hemorrhoids and for detoxification of the body are recommended to be used simultaneously.
During the period of use of the drug, it is forbidden to smoke, drink alcohol, sharp, fatty dishes should be excluded from the diet. Neglecting this recommendation may nullify potential positive treatment outcomes.
Transdermal patches are a good helper in everyday life. Easy to apply and do not cause discomfort. This is reflected in the positive reviews from patients, who indicate that after use, itching, pain and bleeding disappear.
Natural medicinal substances enter the body through the skin. Chinese manufacturers call their main task: improving blood circulation, healing of cracks, stopping bleeding, relieving swelling, and eliminating pain. ”
Reviews about the patches for hemorrhoids, people who have experienced the Chinese method of treatment on themselves:
Before starting treatment, it is very important to confirm the proposed diagnosis by a proctologist, since hemorrhoids in some ways coincide with other diseases of the intestinal tract. The possibility of treatment with transdermal drugs should be discussed with your doctor.
As with most drugs, Chinese hemorrhoid patches require compliance with certain conditions of use and course use. Only if all conditions are met can you count on the desired result.
CONTRAINDICATIONS ARE AVAILABLE
CONSULTING YOUR DOCTOR NEEDED
What is a Chinese hemorrhoid drug?
Chinese patch Anti-hemorrhoids is a natural preparation made using modern technology.
The healing agent successfully passed a clinical study in the Netherlands, according to which more than 95% of people with different stages of the development of the disease improved their health status and completely eliminated the symptoms of hemorrhoids.
The therapeutic composition of the patch positively affects the patient’s health both in the first stages of the disease and effectively eliminates the disease in the last stages.
According to the results of a study conducted by Dutch doctors, patients with the first, second and third stages of the disease who underwent therapy with the Chinese transdermal patch “Anti-hemorrhoids” finally got rid of the disease.
Patients with a fourth stage of disease progression significantly increased the progress of recovery. Statistics have shown that today the Chinese patch for hemorrhoids is a very effective tool to combat this pathology.
Chinese hemorrhoids patch Anti-Hemorrhoids is a new popular remedy for Chinese research doctors
Anti-hemorrhoids patch is a completely natural product manufactured using innovative technologies, includes the following healing components:
- Papaverine hydrochloride. This component acts as an anesthetic, gets rid of burning and spasms. At the same time strengthens the vascular walls and normalizes blood flow. It acts as a powerful antispasmodic.
- Galla is Chinese. A healing plant restores injured tissue areas, relieves swelling and prevents inflammation. Acts as an antiseptic.
- Borneol. A healing substance that restores the mucous membrane of the rectum and fights inflammatory processes. It has a healing, analgesic and tonic effect. In addition, it prevents the appearance of staphylococcus.
- Hemophilus officinalis. The medicine prevents the release of blood, hemodynamics improves, cracks and wounds heal.
- Berberine Hydrochloride Extract. With the help of this component, the development of various complications, inflammations and tumors is prevented.
Hemophilus officinalis. Its root helps prevent bloody discharge and stop the advanced stages of bleeding.
The transdermal Chinese hemorrhoid patch has a number of beneficial properties:
- pain relief
- elimination of edema and spasms,
- bleeding prevention
- fight against island-inflammatory processes and viruses,
- normalization of blood microcirculation and lymph flow,
- getting rid of burning and irritation,
- rectal regeneration,
- cleansing the body of bacteria and toxic substances,
- healing of wounds and injuries.
Indications for use
Transdermal patch for hemorrhoids "ANTI-HEMORRHOIDS" has its own indications for use
The use of a hemorrhoids patch has its own fundamental principles, which consist of the following disease factors:
- prolonged or acute form of the disease,
- bilateral hemorrhoids,
- external or internal hemorrhoids,
- rectal microtrauma,
- damage to the anus,
- violation of blood circulation in venous vessels,
- the presence of pain during bowel movements.
Chinese hemorrhoids patch: application guide
Before using a healing medical patch, the following rules of use should be followed:
- Gluing a patch for hemorrhoids should be in the navel area, since it is in this area that substances actively pass to the pelvic organs through the lymphatic stream.
- Before direct use, the area must be wiped with boiled water.
Therapeutic transdermal Chinese patch for hemorrhoids "ANTI-HEMORRHOIDS" is recommended to stick on the body near the navel
- If there is a pronounced hairline on the site, it should be eliminated so that it does not interfere with the action of the drug.
- The patch must be glued for one day.
- After 24 hours, remove the transdermal property, clean the area.
- Repeat the procedure after 4 hours.
- The minimum passage of one treatment course is 8-10 patches.
- For patients suffering from stage 4 of the disease, 3 courses of therapy should be taken.
- Store the patch preferably in a cool, dry place.
Mostly a Chinese patch does not have severe side effects. The effect of the drug can be expressed as follows:
- the occurrence of an allergic reaction to the ingredients in the patch,
- the appearance of swelling and itching,
- slight tingling at the site of use,
- the occurrence of rashes.
At the first manifestations of an allergic reaction, it is necessary to immediately stop the course of treatment
In addition to an effective therapeutic effect, the Chinese patch has several contraindications:
- allergy to the composition of the drug,
- pregnancy and lactation,
- personal intolerance to the ingredients in the patch,
- do not apply for wounds, minor injuries or irritations at the site of use,
- drinking alcohol, smoking and heavy food is prohibited.
Failure to comply with these contraindications can significantly reduce the positive effect of the drug and lead to critical consequences from therapy, including the appearance of allergic reactions.
Good results can be seen almost immediately after the first applications.
The main advantages of the Chinese drug for hemorrhoids:
- Efficiency. Positive results appear after the initial application.
- Ease of use. The patch does not interfere with movement, does not come off and is completely imperceptible under clothes.
- Security. The healing composition of the drug is absolutely harmless and useful for patients of any age category.
- General effect on the body. The drug not only removes the symptoms of the disease, but also acts as an antibacterial agent. Heals the body as a whole and strengthens the immune system.
- Modern recipe. The patch is made using modern technology along with the long-standing Tibetan traditions of medicine.
- Productive effects at all stages of hemorrhoids. The Chinese patch quickly fights the disease in any form and stage of the disease.
- Getting rid of pain in a short time. After the first use of the drug, pain is significantly reduced, burning passes, and bleeding stops.
- The patch has official permission and a certificate of sale.
- Recommended by the best specialists.
The drug has a positive effect on the body of a patient who is struggling with hemorrhoids.
Cost and acquisition
You can buy a Chinese hemorrhoid patch at any drugstore or online shop. But it is recommended to order the drug on the manufacturer’s official website, which will be much cheaper than in the pharmacy, and will exclude the possibility of fakes.
The average price of one patch is from 100 to 250 rubles. The cost for a kit that includes 10 drugs on the manufacturer’s main site is 1000 rubles.
Opinions of experts
Reviews of proctologists about the transdermal patch for hemorrhoids are completely satisfactory. Experts have ascertained the effective action of the healing drug and consider it an excellent alternative to other methods of treating the disease.
Proctologists note that the Chinese drug not only eliminates the occurrence of hemorrhoids, but also helps to completely get rid of the disease.
The advantage of the drug is that it can be prescribed not only for the chronic course of the disease, but also for preventive purposes.
Hemorrhoids transdermal patches are made according to ancient Tibetan recipes, thanks to which all the symptoms of the pathology are eliminated, the body is strengthened and organ performance is adjusted.
Experts note that, unlike all medical devices for hemorrhoids, the Chinese patch is able to almost completely eliminate the pathology. Doctors recommend the use of a patch, as it has fully proven its effectiveness.
Types of hemorrhoids plasters - instructions and reviews
Before proceeding with the treatment of hemorrhoids, it is recommended to determine the methods that will be used for this. A hemorrhoid patch is one of the methods that are distinguished by their effectiveness and ease of use.
This tool is unique in that it eliminates the need to introduce something into the anus or apply the drug to external inflamed tissue. The whole treatment process is limited to the fact that the patch is glued to the skin near the navel, is there for a certain time, after which it is simply removed.
The patch contains extracts of medicinal plants that have the ability to act on negative changes in the vessels caused by hemorrhoids, as well as other components whose action is aimed at eliminating itching, inflammation, edema and other disorders in the state of the rectal mucosa.
There are many different types of adhesives with antihemorrhoidal properties, the differences of which are in the name of the therapeutic agent, in the company that produces it and in its composition. As a rule, they have no differences in the principle action - the active substance penetrates the bloodstream through the skin, and already with the flow of blood it is delivered to the location of the anus.
Due to their therapeutic actions and the rapid onset of the desired result, transdermal patches, such as Bohai and Anti Hemorrhoids, are considered the most popular and in deserved demand among consumers.
Hemorrhoids transdermal patch
When exacerbating hemorrhoids and to eliminate all the symptoms of this disease, the transdermal patch is glued with a sticky side to the area of the skin located near the navel. Under the influence of temperature, the active components deposited on one of its sides are converted into gel, which allows them to easily penetrate into the blood through the skin. This is also facilitated by the fact that the active substance is formed from nanoparticles that can penetrate without resistance into any hard-to-reach place located in the anorectal region. According to the instructions, the use of the patch confirms its effective action in the shortest time. Thanks to the patch, the initial stages of hemorrhoids can be eliminated in a week, and the more severe forms of the advanced disease within a month.
The benefits of using the patch are not limited to treating hemorrhoids and stopping the development of this disease. This method is able to influence the factor that caused the disturbances in the body - normalize the tone of hemorrhoidal veins and eliminate stagnation in them.
There are other advantages of the transdermal patch over other agents used in the treatment of hemorrhoids, namely:
- Fast healing effect. After the first application, an effect in the form of eliminating pain and swelling in the location of the anus is noticeable. Within five days, the hemorrhoidal nodes completely disappear.
- Convenience and ease of use. You just need to stick a small patch, there is no need to introduce candles and use an ointment that stains the laundry and requires privacy.
The use of the patch does not interfere with the movement, does not peel off and is imperceptible under clothing.
- Not harmful to health, as the composition of the patch contains natural substances.
- It is used at various stages of hemorrhoids, even in the case of advanced forms of the disease.
- The transdermal patch, made in China, passed the most stringent control before it was approved for use with us, it has all the necessary documents confirming this.
Despite all its advantages and effectiveness in eliminating the disease, Chinese plasters also have some contraindications for use.
These may be the following conditions:
- individual reaction to one of the constituent components,
- period of breastfeeding.
Therefore, in order to avoid a negative reaction of the body to the treatment process using a patch, it is necessary to consult a doctor before use. Only a specialist is able to assess the possibility of an incorrect reaction of the body in the form of individual intolerance, minimize the risk of side effects and determine the feasibility of such a method of treating hemorrhoids.
Reviews of doctors and patients
According to doctors, the drug in the form of a patch for hemorrhoids is a traditional medicine with minimal effectiveness.
However, after observing patients who used this patch in practice, their opinion, in most cases, changes dramatically.
Often, experts themselves advise using this tool in cases where other therapeutic methods have not brought the desired effect.
Often, the patients themselves, who alleviated their condition with the help of a patch, share their impressions, such as:
when visiting the toilet, I began to feel pain and discomfort, as if the defecation process had not been fully completed. This was very annoying, and the visit to the doctor was all postponed, since there were always reasons for this. On the Internet, I came across a site with offers of Chinese medicine preparations.
I was trustworthy, since I was already familiar with this product, my relative praised the patches for arthrosis, with which she cured her knee. I also bought hemorrhoids patches, not cheap, but quite affordable, not more expensive than pharmacy ointments, which I have already tried a lot, and they only helped for a while.
After 2 days, after only two plasters, everything went away, the condition improved, the mood also. Nothing else shows up, I'm in shock!
in my family, hemorrhoids are inherited. In each generation, this disease manifests itself. So my fate did not pass me, which also complicated my profession as a driver. I had to leave for several days, spend all the time behind the wheel, and there were no conditions for treatment.
This is where the Chinese patch helped, it is easy to use, tore off the film and pasted it. A few days later I felt relief, although I did not really hope for it, because it is glued to the stomach, and not to the hemorrhoids itself. So far nothing bothers me.
Buy Patches from hemorrhoids “Anti-Hemorrhoids”. Reviews Price
There is such a thing as a transdermal therapeutic system. This is a system for supplying and using drugs with the help of special compresses or plasters: the medicine gradually enters into the body in small doses, penetrating through the skin into the blood vessels.
This form of drug delivery is relatively new, but proven - i.e. not from the realm of science fiction. Hemorrhoids transdermal patches have the same principle of action as nicotine patches. It looks something like this:
If you believe the promises of manufacturers, then “Anti-Hemorrhoids” will help
- Quickly eliminate pain
- Cure internal and external hemorrhoids,
- Strengthen the blood vessels in the lower zone of the rectum,
- Normalize blood circulation,
- Avoid the appearance of hemorrhoids in the future,
- To prevent the manifestation of complications of the disease,
- To prevent hemorrhoids and anal fissures,
- Improve the condition for a disease of almost any degree of complexity (from 1 to 4 stages), which can be treated conservatively.
It is worth noting that the 4th stage of hemorrhoids is considered the most severe. At this stage, blood clots form, which is accompanied by severe pain and loss of nodes. The 4th stage of hemorrhoids requires surgical intervention - medications, creams, massage and plasters will not fix the problem. Therefore, if the disease has acquired a serious form, then you need to immediately contact a specialist, and not spend time checking Chinese healing products.
But back to the healing patch tablet against hemorrhoids.
- The patch is glued to the stomach in the navel,
- Before use, it is necessary to wash the body at the place of sticking,
- Having opened the package by an incision, it is necessary to remove the paper sticker from the patch,
- The sticky side sticks to a clean area of skin,
- The patch remains glued for 24 hours,
- After that, remove the patch, wash the skin,
- Repeat the whole procedure from the beginning.
With reviews, everything is not so rosy. For example, a beautifully enthusiastic review is also beautifully shut up by the doctor’s angry response:
Interestingly, in the further discussion on this forum, the comrade did not object - he simply disappeared. Yes, and the screenshot shows that the patch lover has only 1 message. So the advertisement is on the face.
And here is the second example of a “real recall” that you can stumble upon:
A person "by chance" gives a link for "familiarization" - again, the number of posts on the forum is indicative. There are simply no other positive reviews besides the similar ones. Which makes one doubt the positive effect of the patch on the treatment of hemorrhoids.
Although transdermal therapy does exist, it cannot be overestimated: the patch will certainly not help in the late stages of hemorrhoids. In addition, the lack of feedback from real people raises a big question mark as to whether the Chinese tablet sticker on the stomach helps treat this disease.
Add to this the obvious deception with a "doctor of the highest category": against the backdrop of all of the above, it would be wise to contact a qualified doctor - maybe he will take the side of Chinese plasters? After all, there is no reason to believe in their healing power.
Chinese patch for hemorrhoids: effectiveness, application, reviews
According to statistics, 15% of people on earth suffer from hemorrhoids. This unpleasant disease poisons life, and if you do not pay attention to it, it threatens more serious health problems.
Every year medicine invents new means to combat this ailment. One of them is a Chinese hemorrhoid patch.
What is this remedy?
Since inflammation of the hemorrhoid cones is considered a delicate pathology, patients do not immediately consult a specialist, try to eliminate the disease on their own. But it is not always possible to cope with a proctological ailment, discomfort and discomfort continue to torment a person.
Transdermal medicine involves a direct effect on biologically active points in the human body. Therefore, the constituent components penetrate directly into the desired area, act on the cause and symptoms of the disease.
The hemorrhoids patch is used for therapeutic measures and disease prevention. It is an effective and safe method of treatment.
Chinese manufacturers explain that clinical testing was conducted, which involved about 2000 sick patients with the presence of internal, external hemorrhoids at various stages of progression. Over 95% felt relief of symptoms and resorption of cones. Therefore, the necessary certificates of quality were obtained and the patch was put on sale.
Anti-Hemorrhoids - the name of the transdermal patch for hemorrhoids. The tool has gained its popularity due to natural elements with the highest biological effect.
The active components of the patch are:
- Papaverine hydrochloride is an antispasmodic widely used for medical purposes. Relieves pain with instant elimination of spasm in the area of inflammation. It is able to remove itching, burning in the anus. With frequent use it helps to strengthen the walls of blood vessels.
- Borneol is an alcohol derived from camphor wood. It has an antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, analgesic effect. The substance establishes the processes of regeneration, normalizes the damaged walls of the rectum.
- Berberine hydrochloride is an organic alkali extracted from parts of certain plants (for example, from barberry, Colombo). The substance prevents the occurrence of complications of hemorrhoidal pathology, effectively relieves pain, inflammation and swelling. The advantage of berberine is that it prevents the development of cancers at the site of thrombosis.
- Hemophilus root - exhibits a bright regenerative effect, stops blood during hemorrhoids and helps get rid of blood clots.
- Galla Chinese - has a high presence of tannin. It removes the symptoms of hemorrhoids: edema, inflammation, redness, irritation, itching. Useful for the external form of the disease.
All of the above substances are highly crushed, which allows them to quickly penetrate through the pores into the circulatory system. Adhesive plaster is installed in the area just below the navel, where the mesenteric branches of the arteries are located, along which the blood passes to the rectum.
Indications for use
Hemorrhoid patches have not yet received the recognition of official medicine and should be considered in the same way as any folk remedies. This development of Chinese medicine is indicated for the treatment of hemorrhoids and its prevention.
Symptoms of hemorrhoids that a patch can treat, according to the manufacturer, include:
- the formation and loss of hemorrhoids,
- blood and / or mucous discharge from the anus,
- itching and burning
- pain when sitting, especially when defecating,
- constipation and other bowel problems.
Indications for the use of hemorrhoids patches are based on the concept of a transdermal therapeutic system. This system involves the use of drugs so that the active substances penetrate the body gradually and in small quantities. Penetration into blood vessels occurs through the skin.
Hemorrhoid patches are similar in shape to ordinary plasters. They consist of several layers:
- compartment with the drug
- semipermeable membrane
- binding fluid
- protective strip.
The patch is sold individually, in reliable packaging with thermal protection.
The Chinese patch ANTI-HEMORRHOIDS, which has already become known throughout the world, was developed not so long ago. Specialists who worked on the drug presented a copy ready for human testing in 2013. Then in the Netherlands they conducted an experiment, which was monitored by physicians from different countries.
To participate, 2,000 people were invited, who suffered from hemorrhoids, with which the disease was at different stages, as well as both internal and external. All of them used the ANTI-HEMORRHOIDS patch for 10 days. The developers announced the results, according to which 95% of patients noticed effective results, the main of which was the resorption of hemorrhoids.
Doctors were skeptical about using ANTI-HEMORRHOIDS, so official medicine did not recognize the drug.
Chinese transdermal patch
The transdermal patch is based on Chinese philosophy, which is often used in traditional Chinese medicine. The developers explain that the human body is a bunch of energy mass and you can influence the foci of the disease by regulating it. So in the navel is concentrated the energy of "Qi". Once in this clot of energy, the active substances of drugs are immediately distributed throughout the body, but most are sent to those internal organs in which the inflammatory process began.
The Chinese transdermal patch “ANTI-HEMORRHOIDS” causes a lot of controversy and those who do not trust such remedies for treatment can be understood. Chinese traditional medicine is fundamentally different from what we are used to. The only similarity is that it is also based on the use of natural components, often plants. The same goes for the transdermal Chinese patch. Its composition is completely natural and, perhaps, this is the most frequently cited argument in the direction of its application.
Instructions for use
Instructions for use of the transdermal patch for hemorrhoids are simple, but require strict compliance. It is glued to the skin near the navel. Before gluing the patch, you must prepare the skin. To do this, wash it with warm water and baby soap. It is advisable that there is no hair in the desired area. If the hair there is large, then you have to eliminate it. Otherwise, the hairs will interfere with the penetration of the drug inside.
The tool lasts a day.During this time, the active substances of the drug exert their effect and are gradually absorbed, penetrating into the body. The patch is removed easily, without pain. The next one needs to be glued after 3 hours, having previously cleansed the skin again.
The manufacturer claims that the minimum duration of treatment with a transdermal patch is 8 pieces. If the disease has progressed to stage 2 and above, it is recommended to take several courses in a row.
Description, release form
This patch was created by Chinese scientists based on the use of alternative medicine recipes. It consists of three parts: adhesive, tissue and drug. An adhesive layer is needed to firmly all parts on the skin.
The composition of its glue is identical to that used in the most common adhesives. The fabric layer consists of soft porous matter that prevents the skin from sweating and irritating. The most important third part contains a specially prepared mixture of medicinal plants. She is involved in the treatment process.
Divorce or not?
Many of those who consider hemorrhoid treatment to be a transdermal patch for divorce argue that the disease affects the rectum, and the patch sticks to the navel. The natural question is where is the rectum, and where is the stomach?
The Chinese use human energy as the basis of all methods of treatment, among the inhabitants of our region, few people take seriously information about the "Chi" energy and other subtleties of using the patch.
It is hardly reasonable to consider that a transdermal patch for hemorrhoids can cure a disease of any stage. Nevertheless, the positive reviews of those who have experienced its effect on themselves prove that the drug really allows you to get rid of the painful symptoms of hemorrhoids. The best option is to use a patch to alleviate the condition, but it can not be a complex therapy.
Chinese transdermal hemorrhoid patches help relieve unpleasant symptoms. In addition, the tool improves the functions of other organs, systems, contribute to a speedy recovery. They are used at various stages of the development of the disease, at the initial stage they are able to completely eliminate the problem, and at the neglected stage they can alleviate the human condition.
- prevent the development of complications,
- quickly relieve swelling, pain, inflammation, bleeding,
- eliminate hemorrhoid cones,
- remove toxic substances from the body, toxins,
- exhibit an antiseptic result,
- rectal fissures heal,
- strengthen vessels, veins.
The use of plasters is also allowed with other hemorrhoid medications. For maximum results, it is possible to use several tools at the same time. Gentle methods - applying ointments, gels to the anal area.
Chinese hemorrhoid patches effective and affordable
If we compare the patch for hemorrhoids with other forms of drug release, then the first, as confirmed by the positive reviews of people on the Internet who have already undergone treatment:
- soft effect due to the gradual introduction of active particles into the subcutaneous layers,
- impact on the true causes of hemorrhoids,
- the provision of symptomatic therapeutic action,
- the provision of a therapeutic (antimicrobial, analgesic, anti-inflammatory) effect on hemorrhoids as particles enter the blood through descending arteries,
- the absence of a negative effect on the liver and stomach, because the components, when they enter the bloodstream through the pores of the skin, do not affect these organs in any way,
- quick relief of well-being after the initial application,
- elimination of pathogenesis, symptoms even with progressive, advanced hemorrhoids,
- suitability for use regardless of the form, stage of the disease,
- the onset of full recovery after undergoing a full treatment course,
- simplicity and ease of use, because the patch will not hamper movement or stand out under clothing (if worn on the body constantly).
Where could I buy
Buying a Chinese transdermal patch is recommended on the official website of the manufacturer. To order, just go to the site and leave a request, indicating the required number of pieces.
This method of purchase attracts many. Some are simply embarrassed to go to the pharmacy with their delicate problem. And others do not have time. A few minutes are enough to place an order via the Internet.
In addition to the manufacturer’s official website, offers for the sale of a Chinese transdermal patch can be found on other resources. However, in this case, there is no guarantee to purchase the original product.
A hemorrhoids patch is available in 3 layers:
- The upper base is an adhesive part that adheres firmly to the skin and is unable to peel off even if accidentally wet.
- A fabric base made of a porous material that allows the skin to breathe. It does not provoke irritation, does not create a greenhouse effect under the patch, does not leave hard folds on the body. It adheres gently and gently, does not tighten the skin.
- The medicinal base is an impregnation composed of natural microscopic components (barberen hydrochloride, borneol, Chinese hemorrhagic, papaverine hydrochloride), which quickly enter the blood through the pores of the skin, which actively combat the manifestations of hemorrhoids
Thanks to the complex of medicinal substances in the Chinese anti-hemorrhoids patch, it quickly solves a delicate problem. When it is dense as it comes into contact with the skin, the active particles begin to provide continuous flow into the blood, and are transported to the desired site.
Transdermal technology is gaining popularity among doctors and patients today. The tolerance of the active particles in the patch is excellent. There is no load on the liver during transportation through the pores of the skin. The main thing to achieve the highest healing effect is to attach the Chinese drug to the body correctly - just below the navel on the site of the cervical branch of arteries extending from the abdominal aorta. From them, blood begins to flow to the rectal region, the active particles with blood flow to the inflamed hemorrhoidal zones.
How much will the treatment course take?
The duration of the course of therapy depends entirely on the stage of the ongoing rectal disease. To suppress unpleasant symptoms, it is worth going through a maximum of 7-8 sessions, i.e. apply up to 8 plasters. If you need to recover completely from the disease, it is important to take 2-3 full courses. In the chronic form of hemorrhoids, repeat the course 1-2 times a year.
In advanced cases, the duration of therapy is 20-24 days. In order to avoid relapse in the future or for prevention, it is enough to glue the hemorrhoids patch 1 time in 2-3 months.
How to apply?
If you follow the instructions, then to achieve the highest therapeutic result, it is not difficult to use hemorrhoids patches.
The main thing is to follow some recommendations:
- wash, wipe the skin with a towel in the treated area,
- apply the patch once a day to the umbilical area,
- make sure that the therapeutic adhesive adheres to the body as tightly as possible,
- withstand 20-24 hours, do not wet, do not take water procedures,
- gently take off after a while, take a shower,
- again stick the new composition to the section of the passage of the vena cava on the abdomen for the intake of active substances in the pelvic organs.
A Chinese hemorrhoid patch is a safe, easy to use treatment for hemorrhoids. Available in pharmacies without a doctor’s prescription. The average price is 120 rubles. To undergo a full course of therapy, you should buy 10 plasters for 999 rubles.
Released in China, Chinese hemorrhoid patches are an innovative remedy made according to an ancient Tibetan recipe. They will not allow complications and progression of hemorrhoids, quickly eliminate unpleasant signs, begin to strengthen the body from the inside and activate the functions of many systems in the body.
How does the patch work?
The secret to the effective treatment of hemorrhoids with the Anti-hemorrhoids patch is the unique manufacturing technology and composition.
All components are carefully processed, crushed, blocks are formed and placed in a special shell, which is able to easily carry healing ingredients.
During the application of the hemorrhoid treatment patch, the block heats up due to body temperature, the active components penetrate the skin easily (transdermally) into the blood (at the same time a constant normalized influx of nutrients is provided).
The natural components that make up the patch have an antispasmodic effect, improve the healing process of anal fissures and prevent the re-development of the disease in the future.
The effect of the drug becomes noticeable the next day after the start of treatment. According to reviews on medical forums, the main symptoms of the disease disappear after using the first 3-4 patches.
Indications for use of transdermal patch Anti-hemorrhoids:
- external and internal hemorrhoids,
- itching and pain during the act of defecation,
- disorders of microcirculation in the pelvic organs,
- anal fissures
- prevention of hemorrhoids.
Price, payment and delivery
The official price of one pack of plasters for the treatment of hemorrhoids ANTI-HEMORRHOIDS is 990 rubles.
You can order goods through the manufacturer’s online store. Just fill out the application form, be sure to include a valid phone number in it, and send the data to the site. After a few minutes, the operator will call you back (5-25 minutes), clarify all the details of the order, tell you the exact full cost and approximate delivery date.
The goods are sent immediately after the application and conversation with the operator, and you can receive it in 10-14 days at the nearest post office. Delivery time depends on where the buyer lives (Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan).
Why is it worth ordering ANTI-HEMORRHOIDS Patch patch?
Clinical studies have shown that the treatment of hemorrhoids with a patch gives a qualitative result. The main advantages of using an antihemorrhoidal patch include its effectiveness, safety and natural composition.
Chinese hemorrhoid patch is an effective treatment for
According to official data, every 7 inhabitants of the planet suffers from inflammation, an increase or loss of hemorrhoidal nodes of the rectal plexus.
The success of recovery depends on the timely initiation of treatment aimed at normalizing blood circulation in the pelvis. Recently, there has been a trend towards the use of drugs created from natural ingredients.
For the treatment of hemorrhoids, doctors recommend using a special Chinese patch made exclusively of natural substances.
What is a Chinese hemorrhoid patch
Since inflammation of the hemorrhoidal nodes is a delicate disease, patients often delay a visit to the doctor, trying to solve the problem on their own. Pathology with a person remains for life, continuing to bring constant discomfort and inconvenience. Hemorrhoid medicine offers a wide variety of methods, from conservative therapy to surgery.
Good results are shown by a Chinese-made patch, which consists of natural ingredients. Other local drugs only help to alleviate the patient’s condition: temporarily relieve pain, stop bleeding, promote tissue healing, and fight general symptoms. The effect of the patch from China is aimed at a complete cure for hemorrhoids.
The medicine works both at the initial and advanced stages of the disease. This is a new development, verified by numerous studies, and the results were not long in coming.
The drug has established itself as the highest quality medicine for inflammation of hemorrhoids.
Since the Chinese developers managed to combine components that complement each other perfectly in their product, the transdermal patch for hemorrhoids in 95% of cases completely eliminates the human pathology.
The composition of the transdermal Chinese patch
Although Chinese medicine has a controversial reputation, it is famous for the fact that for centuries, healers have used natural ingredients. The full name of the patch in the original is the Anti-Hemorrhoids Patch.
The design of the miracle cure consists of three layers - a reservoir, a membrane and an astringent layer, which under the influence of human heat turns into a gel that easily penetrates into the body.
The composition of the medicine includes:
- Borneol. Bicyclic monoterpene alcohol, which is formed under the camphor tree bark. It has analgesic, bactericidal, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory effects. Borneol improves regeneration processes, restores damaged rectal mucosa, and helps to normalize inflammatory processes.
- Galla is Chinese. Plant with a high content of tannin. It has an astringent effect, reduces swelling, removes inflammation in the tissues, helps stop bleeding before anemia occurs. Galla helps relieve irritation, reduce itching in the perianal region. It has a great benefit with the external manifestation of hemorrhoids.
- Hemophilus root. It has a pronounced regenerative effect and hemostatic effect, which is necessary for bleeding hemorrhoids. The hemorrhage not only stops bleeding during hemorrhoids, but also clears the resulting blood clots.
- Berberine hydrochloride. Alkaloid extracted from parts of certain plants (Barberry, Colombo and others). The component prevents the development of complications of hemorrhoids, quickly relieves swelling and pain, stops inflammatory processes. Barberin is valued for preventing cancerous tumors from developing at the site of thrombosis.
- Papaverine hydrochloride. An antispasmodic widely used in medicine. Relieves pain by quickly eliminating spasm in the focus of inflammation of the rectum. Papaverine also relieves burning and itching in the anus, alleviating the patient's condition. With constant use, this component helps to strengthen the vascular walls.
Chinese patch treatment for hemorrhoids is a new, but already very popular way to get rid of the problem. The herbal composition of the drug does not harm, because it only has a beneficial effect on the body. Based on the feedback from doctors and patients, the following advantages are highlighted:
- Harmlessness.There is no fear that the drug will do any harm to the body. Following the recommendations for use and warnings, you can not worry about the consequences.
- Comfort: It does not interfere with a normal lifestyle throughout the entire period of use: it is not visible under the clothes, does not constrain movement, holds tight until it is removed.
- Composition. Natural components have a positive effect not only on hemorrhoids, but also strengthen overall immunity. In addition, the drug stimulates the action of internal organs and systems.
- Extensive exposure. Helps to eliminate all the symptoms of hemorrhoids, helps the rapid recovery of the body. Destroys in the area of influence a favorable environment for the development and reproduction of pathogens.
- Quick effect. After the first application, you can feel the result: the pain stops, the person immediately feels a relief.
- Cost. Price fully justifies the result. For one course of treatment, from 8 to 10 patches are enough, which is much cheaper than the purchase of other medications.
The manufacturer claims that the Anti-Hemorrhoids Patch is a unique tool that does not have direct analogues. If it is not possible to purchase this Chinese drug, then you need to see a doctor to replace the medicine. The medical industry offers a wide variety of ointments and gels for external and internal treatment of hemorrhoids from different manufacturers. Among the popular:
- Vishnevsky ointment,
- Ichthyol ointment.
On specialized sites, the price will be slightly cheaper than in the pharmacy chain, since they sell goods directly without intermediaries.
To save money and to protect yourself from fakes, it is better to contact the official website of the manufacturer. The average cost of the drug in pharmacies in the Moscow region:
|Name of pharmacy||number||Price in rubles|
|Chinese pharmacy||1 PC.||150,00|
|Health boutique||1 PC.||110,00|
|Onco Help||13 pcs||1390,00|
Karina, 24 years old I advised the doctor to buy a patch in the online store, which, according to the doctor, will help to quickly cope with the disease, especially if it is at the first stage (as my diagnosis showed). Additionally, the proctologist prescribed me a special diet for constipation number 3.
Great cure! All the symptoms of hemorrhoids disappeared in 8 days, so I recommend it. Alexei, 32 years old, I am a driver, so I spend a lot of time in a sitting position. I have had hemorrhoids for several years, but lately it has already started to fall out. I bought the Anti-Hemorrhoids Patch over the Internet on the advice of a colleague. Very convenient and efficient thing.
It does not interfere with work, glued on the belly near the belly button and forgot. Within a few hours, he stopped feeling pain. Konstantin, 40 years old. In my family, hemorrhoids are a hereditary disease. It is especially evident when I sit at the computer for a long time. I tried many ointments and candles, but they gave only temporary relief.
When I bought the Anti-Hemorrhoids Patch at the pharmacy, I didn’t count on luck. But 10 patches were enough for the disease to recede for a long time.
Therapeutic Chinese transdermal patch for hemorrhoids
The Chinese patch for hemorrhoids is a modern innovative development that helps not only to get rid of the main manifestations of the disease, but also to treat it.
According to statistics, approximately 10% of the entire earthly population is affected by hemorrhoids.
The widespread spread of the disease is associated with such provoking factors as overweight, motionless lifestyle, heredity and weakness of venous vessels.
Chinese transdermal patches for hemorrhoids have undergone all clinical trials, the results of which showed that 95% of the subjects improved significantly after using them, the nodes resorbed and the main manifestations of the disease disappeared.
Patients who were diagnosed with a disease of mild to moderate stage, after completing therapy with Chinese patches, Anti Hemorrhoids hemorrhoids completely got rid of this disease.
In patients with the development of the last stage of the disease, an improvement in the general condition was noted.
According to manufacturers, hemorrhoids in the very early stages of development can be cured in just a few days, and a severe and advanced form of the disease in 3 weeks.
Chinese hemorrhoids patches are favorable and in recent years are gaining more and more popularity.
Origin and composition
Anti Hemorrhoids Hemorrhoids Transdermal Patch is a natural preparation created by Chinese healers using recipes of alternative medicine in China. These drugs are based on medicinal herbs, so they are considered safe. But despite this, before using Chinese plasters, it is better to consult your doctor.
A Chinese hemorrhoid patch consists of one tablet containing several components. Gradually, as a result of exposure to heat, the substances in the composition acquire a gel-like consistency and penetrate the body naturally in one day.
The composition of the tablet includes the following active components of plant origin:
- Hemophilus root. It has a hemostatic property necessary to stop bleeding of hemorrhoids, and stimulates cell regeneration. In Chinese medicine, this herb is used not only to stop internal bleeding, but also for various wounds and even trophic ulcers that do not heal for a long time. When using medicinal hemorrhage, vascular circulation improves, hemorrhoids, wounds and cracks decrease.
Chinese gall. The use of this medicinal herb leads to the regeneration of all damaged tissue sites in the body. It contains tannin, due to which the herb has an astringent property. This property helps to reduce swelling of inflamed tissues and stop the blood flow. In addition, it is a wonderful antiseptic that helps to eliminate itching and irritation of the skin in the anal area, drying wounds. Tannin is also used in Chinese medicine in the treatment of inflammatory processes in the nasopharynx, skin diseases, and diarrhea.
- Berberine hydrochloride. This component is important in that it excludes the possibility of various complications and prevents the development of tumors and acute inflammation. In addition, this substance relieves swelling well.
- Borneol. This substance has an analgesic, bactericidal and anti-inflammatory effect, promotes the regeneration of damaged cells, stops any manifestations of the disease. Thanks to this substance, the Chinese transdermal patch quite effectively eliminates various infections and inflammatory processes caused by staphylococci and streptococci. In traditional medicine of China, borneol is used for cuts and bruising, sprains and muscles, in the treatment of bronchitis and colds, rheumatism.
- Papaverine hydrochloride. This is a well-known antispasmodic that helps to relieve itching and eliminate pain. Relieves pain due to reduced spasms in the inflamed areas of the rectum, stabilizes blood circulation, and strengthens blood vessels.
Thanks to the complex action of all valuable components, the patch treats almost all manifestations of the disease. In addition, it has a general strengthening property, stimulates the activity of internal organs and significantly improves the functioning and properties of most systems of the human body.
Pros and cons of the patch
The main disadvantage of hemorrhoids patches is doubtfulness. It is one thing to buy patented, certified medicines, and non-medication is another thing.Doubts about the effectiveness make some abandon the idea of ordering a Chinese transdermal patch. By volume, the drug does not eradicate the disease, but only eliminates the symptoms. At the same time, those who have already experienced its effect on themselves, highlight the following advantages:
- Performance. The painful symptoms of hemorrhoids disappear after the first few applications,
- Convenience. The application of ointments, gels and the use of suppositories are intimate procedures that you do not always have time and opportunity to perform,
- Security. The natural basis of the drug minimizes contraindications for use,
- Comprehensive impact. Anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, painkillers and other actions of the patch have a general strengthening effect on the body.
When I encountered hemorrhoids, I immediately went to the doctor who prescribed the complex treatment. I also decided to order a Chinese transdermal patch, I asked the proctologist, he said that he can not prescribe a non-medicinal product, but if I decide to order it, I will not mind. Delivery is fast, in a few clicks I placed an order and after three days I had it. I understood the instructions quickly, the patch is really very simple and easy to use. I went into the shower, wiped the area near the navel dry and glued the first patch. I stuck it and forgot it, there was no discomfort or a feeling of heaviness. A day later, took off, waited several hours and stuck a new one. No side effects occurred, perhaps, the use of the patch was the most pleasant procedure for treating hemorrhoids.
Faced psoriasis at a young age and did not take the necessary measures in time. When I went to the doctor, it was late, the disease went into the third stage, and I had to survive a long course of treatment. All this time I reproached myself for being frivolous, I had to endure so much pain and torment, itching, burning, I could not even just sit on a chair. After completing therapy, the doctor recommended that preventive measures be taken. To do this, I go on a diet and order a Chinese hemorrhoid patch twice a year. Why him? Because of all kinds of means, it is the easiest to use. What could be easier than just sticking a patch on your stomach and forgetting about it for more than a day. The disease has not returned, I will use the patch further.
I hear a lot of negative reviews about the patch for hemorrhoids. I myself use it when the first signs of the disease appear and recommend it to all my friends. Many simply do not have enough information about the energy potential of a person. As a person who has devoted his whole life to esotericism, I can say that the navel area in our body is a unique site in which a clot of energy accumulates. When the active substances of the drug penetrate into it, they spread throughout all internal organs. This process takes place gradually, in contrast to taking conventional tablets. Before giving up such an easy way to get rid of hemorrhoids, it is better to weigh all the pros and cons. It may turn out that the Chinese hemorrhoid patch is the best treatment option for you.
I learned about Chinese plasters for hemorrhoids and immediately became interested. Without even thinking, I decided to try. Do you know why? Yes, simply because this method of treatment seemed modern to me. The father suffers from hemorrhoids and regularly visits a proctologist. I persuaded my dad for a long time, but when hemorrhoids once again appeared, he agreed. I ordered 10 pieces of adhesives on the official website, delivery was pretty fast. It turned out to be simple to apply, dad glued a patch on the area near the navel and forgot about its existence. This procedure turned out to be much simpler and more pleasant than using candles, ointments, etc. The tool turned out to be really effective! Symptoms of hemorrhoids, especially severe itching and pain during bowel movements disappeared immediately. Both he and I were satisfied.Do not believe the prejudices about the dangers of "pills from the Internet." Try a little better first.
I don’t know how I was led to advertising on the Internet a Chinese patch for hemorrhoids. I ordered the drug, took the package in 4 days. I carefully studied the instructions and immediately began to use the tool. There was absolutely no effect. Of course, it is convenient to use it, as stated by the manufacturer, but only to no avail. The patch cost me not cheap - 1000 rubles. While "treated" by this remedy, pain and itching only increased. A week later, blood discharge began to appear. I ran to the hospital, where I passed the tests, and they picked up some good drugs. I do not advise anyone to throw money away and order hemorrhoids plasters.
I finished “being treated” with a Chinese patch for hemorrhoids a few weeks ago, but I still can’t move away. The fact that the effect of use was zero, I will not even tell. But I also faced another problem - a burn. I kept the first patch for a day, when I took it off, my skin was red, but I thought it was right. After 3 hours, as the instruction requires, I glued the next one and went to bed. In the morning I woke up with a burning sensation in the abdomen. I immediately removed the patch and could not believe my eyes - it turned out a real burn. Naturally, no one returned the money, and the consultants of the official site did not particularly want to answer my questions. As a result, I went to the hospital to both a proctologist and a dermatologist. Better not to take risks, hemorrhoids patches are a real scam.
Composition of Chinese transdermal patch
This product consists mainly of components of natural origin. It contains only two significant synthetic ingredients - papaverine hydrochloride and berberine hydrochloride. The first is an antispasmodic known in medicine, which perfectly relieves pain. It eliminates spasm and swelling in the area of the inflamed rectal wall. Berberine hydrochloride does not allow the development of inflammatory processes in the nodes of hemorrhoids. Also consider this component as an antidiabetic drug.
The composition of the Chinese patch:
- Borneol. Combines bactericidal, anti-inflammatory and anesthetic effects. It optimizes healing processes, helps to relieve the manifestations of hemorrhoids. In Chinese alternative medicine, by the way, borneol is used for insect bites, for cuts and blood stains, for sprains and muscles, for bronchitis, colds, rheumatism.
- Galla is Chinese. It has an astringent effect, reduces swelling of inflamed tissues, helps in stopping rectal bleeding. It also relieves itching, reduces skin irritation in the perianal region.
- Tannin. It is used in various fields of medicine - both as a means for treating inflammatory processes in the throat, and as a medicine against skin diseases, and as an antidiarrheal agent, and even with frostbite.
- Hemophilus root. It also stops bleeding, reduces its intensity. And the plant has the effect of stimulating regeneration. In Chinese medicine, this component is often used as a tool for long-term non-healing wounds and trophic ulcers.
How to apply the patch
Using this medical item is not difficult at all. It must be applied to the umbilical area. And if in this zone the patient has hair growing plentifully, it is worth removing them. The skin before sticking the patch needs to be thoroughly washed, and then dried. The patch is fixed with the sticky side slightly below the navel, do not remove it for 24 hours. The hemorrhoid patch gives the medicinal substances that it contains into the bloodstream, and from the general bloodstream they enter the inflamed nodes.
After a day, the patch is removed, the action area is washed with water. And a new patch can be used only after 3-4 hours.To achieve a lasting therapeutic effect, transdermal patches are taken in courses. With the advanced form of hemorrhoids, consistent 2-3 courses are needed. But, as a rule, after the first procedures, the patient feels relief.
Does the patch have side effects
Clinical studies have revealed the only side effect of the patch - an allergy to its components. This condition manifests itself by redness of the skin, itching and swelling at the place of use, dermatitis, as well as urticaria rashes.
If you feel a slight tingling sensation in the first seconds of using the patch, do not be afraid. This reaction will pass in a few minutes, and it is quite normal. But there should not be strong, painful sensations - in this case, remove the patch.
Does the patch have usage restrictions
A hemorrhoid patch should not be used in patients who have a history of allergic manifestations to those components of the drug that are stated in the composition. People who, in principle, are prone to allergies, should also refuse such treatment. As well as those who have visible skin lesions, open wounds in the patch area.
Pregnancy and the period of breastfeeding is not in itself a contraindication to the treatment with a band-aid, but nevertheless, the drug can be used only under the supervision of a doctor and according to his prescription.
What are the main advantages of the Chinese patch
The advantages of a transdermal patch from hemorrhoids are numerous. One of the main advantages of this drug is that this pharmacological product is recognized by proctologists in most countries.
The advantages of the Chinese patch:
- Safety - it actually does not cause negative reactions and has a minimum of contraindications,
- It is very simple and comfortable to use - you just need to stick it on the skin,
- You don’t have to wait long for the relief effect,
- The complex effect - the composition of the patch affects both the symptoms of hemorrhoids and the pathogenesis of the disease.
Why is it convenient to treat a Chinese patch
You lead a habitual way of life, and it works at this time. It is very difficult to make out under the clothes, so the patch will not create any awkward situations.
This therapeutic product exhibits its therapeutic effect transdermally: this means that the active substances penetrate the affected areas through the skin tissue.
There are situations when it is not possible to use the ointment - for example, you simply will not have these extra 30 minutes, when after applying the composition you need to rest, lie down, and after a while do all this again. You can go to work with the patch: it will not interfere and remind yourself.
Under the influence of body temperature, the substance inside the patch passes into a different form and is absorbed into the blood. Then, together with the blood, the elements of the drug are transferred to the pelvic organs. The affected area is anesthetized, inflammatory processes stop, bleeding stops. After using some patches, the therapeutic effect is noticeable.
What result does the manufacturer promise:
- Blood circulation and lymph flow in the lower rectum are normalized,
- The walls of the venous vessels are strengthened and cleaned,
- Bloody discharge disappears, as does soreness, swelling, inflammation,
- Hemorrhoidal nodes are reduced in size,
- Toxins and toxins come out of the body,
- The complications of the disease and the development of other serious pathologies are prevented,
- Healing of wounds and anal fissures occurs,
- The drug also has a preventive effect.
This complex action of the drug makes it one of the most popular forms of treatment for hemorrhoids.
Complete instructions: all the nuances of using a patch
It would seem that the patch can only be glued in the affected area and in no other place. But experts assure that such a point-wise use is not needed: gluing a patch in the navel area is necessary.Here are the blood vessels along which blood moves to the pelvic organs.
Representatives of alternative Chinese medicine claim that the navel is the center of intersection of the energy meridians of the whole organism, where the regulation of energy flows is carried out. Active substances that are absorbed at this point can stimulate the work of all organs.
Apply the patch step by step:
- Rinse the umbilical area with water and dry,
- Remove excessive hairline, if present in this area,
- Stick the patch on clean, dry skin - it will last 24 hours,
- The therapeutic composition “works” smoothly, is evenly absorbed into the skin,
- It operates according to modern technology of crushing to nanoparticles, which allows drug substance to penetrate into the deepest tissues,
- After the day, remove the patch - it will not bring pain,
- The action site is cleaned, washed, dried, and after 3-4 hours you can paste a new patch there.
And at least the patch helps pretty quickly, but do not rush to stop treatment before undergoing a full course of procedures. If the doctor said that in your case you need exactly 7-8 procedures, go through all of them. If the disease has already passed to the second, or even the third stage, then 2-3 courses of treatment will be required.
Promotional item or medical innovation?
Chinese transdermal patches are an innovative development of oriental researchers in the field of medicine. Experimental works showed that 95% of all subjects noticed an improvement in their condition, a decrease in symptoms of the disease, and even some resorption of nodes. For the first stage of the disease, although this is predictable, the patch proved to be more effective than in the treatment of other stages.
The price is reasonable, the medicinal product is affordable, surpasses many other dosage forms in terms of ease of use, which is why transdermal patches are so popular. But remember that all the enthusiasm regarding a particular medicine should be shared with you by the doctor, and he should recommend this remedy to you.
Unfortunately, a considerable percentage of patients prefer surgical treatment, which is already inevitable for their stage of the disease, namely a patch. He is not omnipotent, and what a surgical proctology can do is not a single patch.
If he completely absorbed the hemorrhoidal nodes, then scientists would not have invented ever new and less traumatic methods for surgical solution of the problem. But, unfortunately, such a serious disease cannot be cured by just sticking a patch on the navel area.
What prevents the patient from curing hemorrhoids
If this particular proctologist prescribed this treatment to his patient, he will correct it. But more often it happens this way: either the patient among the complex of all prescribed drugs chose one and made a bet on him, or he did not go to the doctor at all, and he was self-medicating.
But if you want to defeat hemorrhoids, you need to follow a whole range of rules, appointments, recommendations. Ignoring even one of them, you risk stagnating - the hemorrhoids will subside, but a new exacerbation will appear quite quickly.
Hemorrhoid treatment is always:
- Proper nutrition. This item is definitely not going anywhere. A lot of things are connected with proper nutrition in the work of your body. What are constipation alone, which is unacceptable for a person with hemorrhoids. Therefore, the modern approach to the treatment of this disease also involves a patient visiting a nutritionist. Drawing up an individual nutritional scheme will allow the patient to close one of the main factors preventing him from curing hemorrhoids.
- Complexity Only a combination of drugs allows us to expect significant results. Usually, the doctor prescribes both local and therapeutic products of general action. For example, he prescribes venotonics in tablets and rectal suppositories.
- Some changes in the usual approach to the act of defecation. First of all, you need to forbid yourself to stay in the toilet.3-7 minutes is the maximum time that a healthy person needs to empty the intestines. If you sit on the toilet for more than 10 minutes (and with a tablet this time can go up to half an hour), hemorrhoids will definitely not go anywhere. Moreover, you will provoke the rapid progression of the disease. Sitting for a long time in the toilet, you contribute to the occurrence of congestion in the pelvis, which causes hemorrhoidal disease.
- Medical control. What you can really objectively evaluate is your well-being. But to determine at what stage the disease is now, what its manifestations are relevant in a given period, only a doctor can. And the fact that some patients themselves diagnose hemorrhoids, and another disease needs to be treated, only emphasizes the need for regular medical monitoring of the course of the disease.
- Lifestyle change. Lack of exercise does not make us healthy. The low physical activity of a modern person (especially a city dweller) makes him vulnerable to many diseases. If he sits in an office chair all day, comes home and balances between a sofa and a computer chair there, then by no means only hemorrhoids will “haunt him”. Move more, make frequent walks (buy, by the way, a pedometer), do the usual morning exercises, get out into the nature, buy a trainer ... This list can be infinitely long: whoever really wants to, will find a hundred solutions, others will find a hundred excuses.
Proctologists regret the fact that, despite the marked increase in disciplined, competent patients, a considerable percentage of patients still prefer to believe in a magic pill. The Chinese patch in this regard is very attractive: bought, pasted, go and get treated. But effective treatment always requires a person's costs, strong-willed, time-consuming and not only. There are no magic pills, spontaneous remissions are rare, and treatment is never absolutely simple.
Contact proctologists: try to find your specialist, a person who inspires confidence in you. This is important - it is proved that treatment with a doctor who is sympathetic to the patient gives an objectively higher result. And if the doctor prescribes you a Chinese transdermal patch, do not change the treatment regimen without the knowledge of a specialist.
Remember that the healing process is not only the qualifications and work of the doctor, but also the considerable efforts of the patient himself.
- The patch is glued to the area next to the navel. This is because it is here that the points where the energy paths pass are concentrated.
- The application area is washed with warm water and dried. If there is hair on it, it must be removed.
- The patch is used for only one day, after which it is removed.
- The place where it was cleaned of traces of glue.
- A new patch is placed 3 hours after removing the old one.
To achieve the greatest result, 8 procedures are required in a row.
Indications and contraindications. Feasible side effects
The Chinese patch for hemorrhoids can be used both at all stages of this disease, and to eliminate some of its consequences. It is used for:
- The presence of hemorrhoids.
- Acute and chronic stages of the disease.
- Severe pain accompanying the disease.
- Bilateral hemorrhoids.
- The appearance of anal fissures.
- Erosion and anus injuries.
- Pronounced itching at the time of defecation.
Contraindications to the use of the patch are:
- Intolerance to the components of the drug.
- The period of pregnancy and lactation.
While using the patch smoking and drinking are prohibited. It is also necessary to exclude too sharp and fatty dishes from food. Only in this case can we expect to receive the recommended result.
After gluing the patch, a burning sensation may appear on the skin. Usually this is not scary, and the itching disappears in a couple of hours.If it becomes stronger, an allergic reaction is possible. In this case, it is better not to use the patch.
Anti Hemorrhoids - Chinese hemorrhoid patch
The Chinese hemorrhoid patch ANTI HEMORRHOIDS is truly a unique, unparalleled product with extremely high efficiency!
The word "hemorrhoids" comes from the Greek haimorrhoë - bleeding (haima - blood and rheo - flow). Unfortunately, it can occur in every person, both men and women. The reasons for the development can be very diverse:
- frequent constipation
- prolonged diarrhea
- pregnancy, childbirth,
- sedentary lifestyle,
- sedentary work,
- weight lifting
- eating spicy foods
- drinking alcohol.
In most cases, the disease begins gradually and imperceptibly. Patients for a long time feel discomfort and a foreign body in the anus, burning and itching. This does not happen on an ongoing basis. Also, after the initial stage, bleeding may begin due to small cracks. This is the first signal that you need to see a doctor.
But bleeding is not the first sign of hemorrhoids. A situation is also possible when the hemorrhoid is inflamed or pinched. The node can become inflamed both on the external part of the anal passage and from the inside.
In neglected form with hemorrhoids, prolapse of nodes occurs, severe bleeding, pain after defecation, mucus secretion, etc.
Dilated vessels of the hemorrhoid cone can often be damaged and ruptured - the risk of bleeding increases. The degree of blood loss can be from a small volume to severe bleeding, which requires surgery and even blood transfusion.
Chronic hemorrhoids cause blood clots in the vessels. Over time, these blood clots may come off and clog vessels of other internal organs, causing cerebrovascular accident, pulmonary thromboembolism, and coronary arteries.
The composition of the patches ANTI HEMORRHOIDS:
Hemophilus root: stops bleeding, normalizes blood circulation, heals wounds.
Galla Chinese: stimulates the regeneration of affected tissues, has an anti-inflammatory effect. Borneol: promotes the restoration of damaged tissue of the rectum.
Papaverine hydrochloride: eliminates pain, cramping and itching. It has a very powerful and fast action.
Mode of application:
- Wash the patch site (near the navel) with warm water.
- Open the notched packaging.
- Remove the patch.
- Remove the paper sticker on one side.
- Sticky side to a clean surface of the skin.
- Use the patch 24 hours.
- Remove, rinse skin surface.
- Repeat the procedure.
The kit transdermal Chinese plasters includes detailed instructions for use in Russian.
Why is Anti-Hemorrhoids better than other analogues?
Ambulance.Reduces pain symptoms from the very beginning of use, in comparison with other analogues. Effective action without side effects. Living plant cells gently affect the entire body, improving the elasticity of blood vessels. The product is hypoallergenic. Unlike most antibiotics and other drugs.
Chinese hemorrhoids patch recommended by leading proctologists and clinics.
The production of Anti-Hemorrhoids patches uses the latest technology. This is a technology for crushing drugs into nanoparticles. Due to this, the medicinal substances contained in the patch easily and almost unhindered penetrate the blood, bypassing all layers of the skin. In this case, the patch itself is valid for 24 hours and its therapeutic composition dissolves gradually.
Reviews of doctors about the treatment of hemorrhoids with Chinese patches Anti Hemorrhoids
“According to recent studies, 80% of modern people over 25 have hemorrhoids. For some, it is already clearly expressed and even causes certain inconvenience, for someone it is only developing.
The cause of the disease is blood stasis in the lower pelvis, namely in the tricky bodies. And worst of all, it’s almost impossible to prevent it.
This is the reckoning of a person for progress, for the fact that he began to move a little and spends a lot of time in a sitting position. But hemorrhoids can be cured! And for this, it’s not even necessary to go to the clinic.
Today, there are many different remedies against hemorrhoids. However, almost all of them are aimed at eliminating the symptoms of the disease - pain, bleeding and discomfort and do not help cure hemorrhoids completely.
The advantage of Chinese transdermal patches is that they are aimed primarily at the complete treatment of the disease. After using them, hemorrhoids pass and will not appear again for a long time.
Hemorrhoids patches are extremely effective, which was confirmed by relevant studies, as well as the practice of their use. After I began to recommend Chinese patches to my patients, the dynamics of hemorrhoid treatment improved markedly.
They were invented in China, with innovative research on hemorrhoids and patented.
The material from which the patch is made, due to its natural components made from Chinese herbs, eliminates the formed hemorrhoids.
This creates a proctological effect, namely: a disease such as internal and external hemorrhoids disappears completely, pain and bleeding disappears, and the general condition of a person improves. ”
What can the disease lead to if left untreated?
“First of all, I want to appeal to those who have chronic hemorrhoids, but who do not pay special attention to it and do not even try to treat it. The disease must be treated in any case and it is advisable to do this as soon as possible.
By itself, this disease can not go away, which means that over time it will develop more and more.
More cones will appear, existing cones will increase in size, and the disease itself will pass from one stage to another (even when nothing bothers you!).
In advanced cases, treatment of hemorrhoids is possible only with the help of surgery. Knots will cut and stitch.
The operation is very traumatic, requires a long recovery period, but the most unpleasant thing is that after it you will have to follow a special diet all your life.
To prevent all this from happening, you must once deal with this issue and get rid of the existing hemorrhoids once and for all. Moreover, it is not so difficult to do this, even in most cases it is not necessary to go to the doctor.
Now for the remedies themselves. Today there are many of them, but the vast majority of them are intended only to eliminate the cones themselves, and not to eliminate blood stagnation (which is the main cause of hemorrhoids).
Thus, the bumps go away, the pains and bleeding go away, but the problem itself remains, and after a while the bumps appear again. As a rule, this occurs with hypothermia, weight lifting, stress and other negative factors.
How to get rid of hemorrhoids once and for all with ANTI HEMORRHOIDS patch?
“If you really want to cure hemorrhoids, and not just remove the symptoms, you should use tools that are aimed specifically at eliminating the causes of the disease. They normalize blood flow, strengthen the walls of blood vessels, remove blood stasis.
As a result, hemorrhoids not only pass, but also do not appear after some time.
I will not list all such funds, I will only say one thing that, in my opinion (and I think many colleagues will agree with me) is the most effective, modern and convenient.
This is a Chinese transdermal patch for hemorrhoids "ANTI-HEMORRHOIDS". They appeared recently (about 2 years ago), but have already managed to establish themselves well. And not only here, but also in the West. The results of their use are impressive.
In most cases, with the initial stages, hemorrhoids with the help of these plasters pass literally in a few days. In advanced cases, it may take several weeks of treatment. But in the end, hemorrhoids will pass completely and for a long time, including chronic. Pain, as a rule, ceases already on 1-3 days.
The patches are glued to the stomach in the navel. There, under the skin layer, many blood vessels pass, carrying blood to the organs of the lower pelvis. The medicinal substances of the patch penetrate through the skin directly into the blood, normalize blood circulation, eliminate stagnation and strengthen the walls of blood vessels. ANTI-HEMORRHOIDS patches are for sale here.
Like any other disease, hemorrhoids are easier to treat in the initial stages. Do not bring it to surgery! When using plasters, it is recommended to eat less salty and spicy food. The recommended course of treatment is 8 days. "
Attention! Recently, due to the high efficiency and popularity of ANTI-HEMORRHOIDS patches, a lot of sites have appeared on the network that sell their fakes and all kinds of counterparts.
Remember, fakes and analogues will not bring benefits and may harm your health.
To purchase original products that have all the necessary certificates, has passed clinical trials and really helps to fight hemorrhoids, you can only on the OFFICIAL website indicated below.
Reviews about Chinese anti hemorrhoids patches for hemorrhoids
Almost every second woman, after birth, appears hemorrhoids. Here, and I am no exception. I tried to be treated with folk remedies, but all did not help. My salvation was Anti Hemorrhoids. After a week, I began to feel better, the itching and pain disappeared. I am very glad that I now have such a tool, you can not be afraid and give birth to a second!
The problem is very delicate. Due to the sedentary features of my profession - a system administrator, faced with the problem of hemorrhoids.
In the beginning, I did not pay attention, but when the pain became unbearable - I could not sit still, I turned to the doctor, who advised me to try Anti-Hemorrhoids patches.
During the treatment, they saved me from pain and bleeding, and the nodes disappeared after 2 weeks.
The medications for hopelessness did not help me, I turned to the Internet. My happiness knew no bounds when I found this remedy, which later helped me get rid of hemorrhoids. After 1 course of use, I forgot about pain and bleeding!
Loved the ANTI-HEMORRHOIDS patches. He suffered from hemorrhoids for almost 3 years. During this time I tried a lot of everything, but only the plasters really helped. And almost from the first patch. Pain and bleeding went away immediately, the nodes decreased within a few days, and then disappeared completely. I feel great. Totally satisfied with the purchase.
I go in for sports regularly and never would have thought that these problems could concern me. At first there was a small bump, but pretty quickly it increased in size and began to bring terrible pain.
I couldn’t go to the toilet normally. I did not go to the doctor, on the advice of a friend I bought transdermal patches. Hemorrhoids passed. The patches themselves are very comfortable - pasted in the morning and that's it.
No need to shove candles 3 times a day and smear, too, do not need anything. I liked it.
Adhesives Anti-Hemorrhoids Super Remedy! There was postpartum hemorrhoids, getting ready to deal with it for a long time. But it turned out that it can be removed in 2 days. I don’t know how the rest of the means (I didn’t use any more), but the patches help for sure, I checked on myself.
The patches are excellent. They cured chronic hemorrhoids in just 8 days, before that they had suffered for several years. I liked very much and generally like Chinese medicine. From the experience of using a variety of drugs, I can say that they help better than tablets sold in pharmacies. Adhesives were an exception. Recomend for everybody!